Diet Pepsi Vanilla...

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
I only enjoy one of the three...although I did try the throwback Pepsi and I found it to be pretty decent.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Ugh. Diet drinks suck.

:headbang: You suck :headbang:

:shifty: But honestly, they're not for everyone. I didn't enjoy them in my younger days but have since become health conscience. :spit:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Diet drinks are not healthy. I drink water.

That is true, but one every once in a while isn't bad.

Some people think by have a diet with their super sized value plan will keep them from gaining weight. That's not the case.
Posted via Mobile Device

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
Since Coke took the coca out of cola, there has been only one cola worth drinking...

110345832_ed12624ce8.jpg

Wayne Edwards

Oct 13, 2008
For health reasons I've been trying to get off regular Coke for a while. Almost all the diet drinks I've tried are awful....the only sugar-free substitute that's worked for me (so far) are those 4-C Totally Lite Fruit Juice Powder Packets that you add to water.

I'll definitely check out the diet pepsi vanilla but I gotta admit those flavor powder packets make a pretty good-tasting drink. Plain water is just too bland to have with dinner, and I already fucked myself up with too much regular soda in the past :bigcry:so that shit is out.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
For health reasons I've been trying to get off regular Coke for a while. Almost all the diet drinks I've tried are awful....the only sugar-free substitute that's worked for me (so far) are those 4-C Totally Lite Fruit Juice Powder Packets that you add to water.

I'll definitely check out the diet pepsi vanilla but I gotta admit those flavor powder packets make a pretty good-tasting drink. Plain water is just too bland to have with dinner, and I already fucked myself up with too much regular soda in the past :bigcry:so that shit is out.

Try a glass of wine, and some ice water along side it at dinner. Ice tea is always good too.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Diet drinks are not healthy. I drink water.

It's relative. Compared to plain old water, you're correct. But when one is used to drinking Coke and beer, a no calorie alternative is better.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Go to Sonic, get a Route 44 Dr. Pepper, and have them add cherry and vanilla to it. The best soft drink ever! Hits the spot after a night of beer drinking.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
It's relative. Compared to plain old water, you're correct. But when one is used to drinking Coke and beer, a no calorie alternative is better.

True. When I was a kid, all my family drank was Coke. We bought the 32oz six packs of returnable bottles, and we went through them fast. I hated the taste of water, iced tea and just about anything else.

When I was in my 20s, I realized that all the caffeine and sugar was making me alternately buzzed and exhausted. I tried diet drinks, but they tasted horrible. Then I tried Ozarka bottled spring water (a local brand), and I was hooked. I used to have a 5 gallon Ozarka water cooler in my house, with weekly deliveries.

Then Nestle bought Ozarka, and the flavor changed. It started to taste dull. I searched about again for something to drink, and found a Pur filter pitcher that sits in the refrigerator produced the best tasting water. The water tastes great, I don't have to lug bottles from the store to my house, and I don't have to pay through the nose for water. Now that's what I drink. In the morning, I have an N.O. Brew iced coffee, but the rest of the day it's filtered water. I'll drink iced tea at a restaurant if it's decent. I see no need for diet drinks. They taste better than they did in the 70s, but not nearly good enough to actually drink.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
...and found a Pur filter pitcher that sits in the refrigerator produced the best tasting water. The water tastes great, I don't have to lug bottles from the store to my house, and I don't have to pay through the nose for water. Now that's what I drink. In the morning, I have an N.O. Brew iced coffee, but the rest of the day it's filtered water. I'll drink iced tea at a restaurant if it's decent. I see no need for diet drinks. They taste better than they did in the 70s, but not nearly good enough to actually drink.

I have a Brita filter at home... and a 32oz nalgene bottle I bring everywhere. Good stuff. But due to my fucktarded work schedule (1500 to 2300 one day, next day 0700 to 1500: wash, rinse, repeat) I'm beat on my early days and the diet pepsi really gives me the caffiene I need to function (not much of a coffee drinker).