Die Digger Die

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
You really NEVER know, even talking to employees wont tell you much. Its amazing that people will bitch and moan and tell you how bad it is, and when you ask them how long they have been here they say uh..........................12 years.:scared: And they have no intentions of leaving either.LOL

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Yeah, I hear ya. I've been out of work since last Sept. but just got a great job this past week. (and not a minute too soon let me tell you.....judging from my bank account.)

Like others have said, good for you! I pray I can keep doing this job for at least as until I can pay off my bills. Still got a ways to go, but if anything were to happen and I couldn't drive a truck I'd be up Chocolate Creek...:twitch:

I hope you have a wonderful time with your job. A good job makes life easy...:)

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
A good job makes life easy...

And being out of a job makes you appreciate it more. Thanks everyone for the kind words and here's to everybody having the best year ever! :bigthumbup:

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
This Digger thing has just gone to far! You know what I am talking about if you are watching the pre show.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
This Digger thing has just gone to far! You know what I am talking about if you are watching the pre show.

Yes it has. I'm wondering how serious FOX takes racing. After what I just saw, I'd have to think, not so much! You would have thought this was a Saturday morning cartoon show instead of prerace. I've muted the TV and MRN is back on for me.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I actually did buy one of those shirts for my Daughter once. But then again you'll do anything for one of your children. Heck, I even bought my Son a Kyle Bush shirt once too. He has since wised up and become a Harvick fan.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I actually did buy one of those shirts for my Daughter once. But then again you'll do anything for one of your children. Heck, I even bought my Son a Kyle Bush shirt once too. He has since wised up and become a Harvick fan.

Kids sure change their minds a lot don't they? I think it's cute that she wanted a shirt, she's a kid, nothing wrong with that. I just think the Urban song and the cartoon network show was a bit over the top. Just my opinion.

Elwood

Dec 3, 2008
Thank you for this thread, I also wish Digger would get hit by a car. Just got home and tuned in - are they in a weather hold, or what time does the flag drop?

Elwood

Dec 3, 2008
Thx, I never know anymore - I miss the noon/1pm starts.

Maybe one of the jets in the fly-by can drop a load on Digger?