"Did you know you can get Sirius XM on your iPhone or iPod touch...?"

macfanatic010

Nov 8, 2008
"...Well you can with the Sirius XM app."

If you've ever listened to any of the non-music channels during the past month, you're bound to have heard that said at least once (but more like a million times.)

Anyone else annoyed by that script? It's nice to see Sirius XM use their exclusive hosts to push the app during this marketing blitz, but couldn't they have slightly varied the lines for every celebrity? Its gotten to the point where I've heard it said so many times, I could recite it off the top of my head!!!

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
I am not a fan of the constant plugging. But what is amazing is how on a service of 20 million I guarantee lots of subscribers wouldn't even know that the app came out. Some things people just don't pick up on.

But I really wish they didn't plug it quite as much as they do. I'd rather hear something about the song really.

Reactions: Chob

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I am not a fan of the constant plugging. But what is amazing is how on a service of 20 million I guarantee lots of subscribers wouldn't even know that the app came out. Some things people just don't pick up on.

But I really wish they didn't plug it quite as much as they do. I'd rather hear something about the song really.

Yeah.

I don't know HOW many times Sirius Customer Service has reminded me that I can listen to Sirius programming "online at sirius dot com."

...this is AFTER I call in about my Stiletto.