Did Howard Comment on the Photo of Beth in Today's Post

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Ahhhh, a preemptive Beth bitch. Now I've seen everything.

The wheels are always turning. Actually it is the kind of thing that usually results in a good Howard rant. You know how he particularly hates NY Post photos of himself.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I missed most of the show. Wondering if Howard commented on this photo of Beth at the Westminster Dog Show yesterday??

No, but I'm sure Vinny will. he can hardly listen any more because of all the Beth stuff... :pointlaugh:

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
As nice of a person Beth is she is not good on the show, whether she's there in person or being talked about.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Where's the photo of Beth?

The thumbnail at the bottom of the first post and on the NY Post website copied on the post. I need really good step by step instructions on taking a photo from a web site and posting the entire thing in the post.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
The thumbnail at the bottom of the first post and on the NY Post website copied on the post. I need really good step by step instructions on taking a photo from a web site and posting the entire thing in the post.

Right click image, select "Copy Image Location". Click Insert Image button above. (Looks like a yellow box with a mountain in it) Paste the image location that you copied in step one into that box and click OK.

new0zz.jpg

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
Right click image, select "Copy Image Location". Click Insert Image button above. (Looks like a yellow box with a mountain in it) Paste the image location that you copied in step one into that box and click OK.

new0zz.jpg

What is that...where is the picture of Beth? I just see a photo of a horse laughing at a dog...Oh!

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008

Be careful where you do that from - bigger sites like newspapers and such don't have a problem with it. But for small sites, image leeching is often frowned upon - it can quickly eat up bandwidth for the person hosting it. Some day you may end up with a goatse or tubgirl replacing what you thought you were posting. Probably nothing most people in this particular forum haven't encountered, but you may not want it to happen in the Studio Lounge :D

</derail>

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
i don't recall him commenting on it, but he did mention MANY times the westminster dog show, and her being there. Robins news brought it up, and I think lisa g