did anyone see matt millen during the chargers/colts game??

TSSJimmyCoN

Oct 13, 2008
Chitown
www.tss-radio.com
Why was he even if the press box? He should be banned from the NFL for life. Call it domestic terrorism! ruining my team.

How does he even show his face especially on national TV? If I was in the booth with him, I would have cracked on him, kicked him in the junk and then shaved his mustache

sorry...I'm rambling

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
On Mike and Mike, they were debating whether Millen still had enough credibility to move back to a TV job. Two things we know for sure... He was an excellent broadcaster prior to taking the Lions job, and He was a TERRIBLE general manager! I think he should take a couple of years off before moving back into broadcasting.

TSSJimmyCoN

Oct 13, 2008
Chitown
www.tss-radio.com
Hey guess what. Millen is broadcasting the superbowl for NBC

what a CHUMP OF A D*CKSTICK!!!!

WHY!?!?!?!

WHY REWARD THIS GUY!?!?!

I can't believe he even shows his stupid mustachioed face in public let alone national tv LET ALONE THE SUPERBOWL!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
If Millen is just breaking down the X's and O's of the game, then that's fine. I think he's qualified to do that. But if he wants to come on and break down the upcoming NFL Draft, then I'll have to turn off the TV. One thing this guy is clearly not competent in is player/talent evaluation.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
If Millen is just breaking down the X's and O's of the game, then that's fine. I think he's qualified to do that. But if he wants to come on and break down the upcoming NFL Draft, then I'll have to turn off the TV. One thing this guy is clearly not competent in is player/talent evaluation.

Perhaps the Lions should hire Mel Kuiper as their General Manager?