Did anyone see Brent's wife topless photo? (NSFW)

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Thanks for the NSFW warning!! I do appreciate it, as I'm at work.

She's looking good though.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Am I the only one who doesn't like her face? Those tits look waaaaaaaaaaaaaay the fuck outta proportion, too. They must be 44 D! DOUBLE D!

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
I don't even think her cans are nice. They are way too big and sloppy. I bet they hang below her waist if she isn't holding them up like that.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I don't even think her cans are nice. They are way too big and sloppy. I bet they hang below her waist if she isn't holding them up like that.

I'd be willing to find out. . . . for science, of course.

I don't know... they look pretty damned firm to me. I'd motorboat 'em.

You motorboatin sun of a bitch!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukBbXT8wF3Y]YouTube - Motorboating[/ame]

Bookworm

Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
The only thing wrong with her face in that photo is her expression. I've seen many other photos that show that she's an attractive woman. Not everybody looks their best in every photo.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
The only thing wrong with her face in that photo is her expression. I've seen many other photos that show that she's an attractive woman. Not everybody looks their best in every photo.

Very few people hold up to Heather. Amanda is way good looking, she just doesn't photograph well sometimes.

That's probably it. The photo is waaaaaaaaay the hell out of perspective. It's obviously meant to showcase her breasts. You can see that they appear to stick waaaaaaay (yeah, again) the fuck out. It looks like she'd need scaffolding, but I bet that's not really the case.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I never use a crap cell phone pic to make a determination on people's looks. I've seen her look better in other photos.