Did anyone hear the Spice (Hogan) prank call to Hogan's mother??

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
if you didn't hear it last friday, it was the last thing they played before going off, but it was hilarious. the whole time, hogan's mom (who's 90) kept asking if hogan was sick cuz the impression was so over the top. it was her b-day, which is why he called her in the first place. top notch bit though!!

Chance00

Oct 15, 2008
Chicago
i heard it. it was cracking me up. i did feel bad for her though, she kept saying how much she worries about him and you could tell she was getting upset. funny though.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
It was pretty funny. Spice kept up the big over-the-top "say your prayers and eat your vitamins" style Hogan, and she kept saying how he needs to take care of himself. Today, Bubber played a v-mail from Hogan, and apparently his mom is full hot on the deal. :)

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
It was pretty funny. Spice kept up the big over-the-top "say your prayers and eat your vitamins" style Hogan, and she kept saying how he needs to take care of himself. Today, Bubber played a v-mail from Hogan, and apparently his mom is full hot on the deal. :)

kinda funny hogan is cool, but his moms is hot about it.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I missed that, Hope it's on one of the recordings I haven't gotten to yet.

My stomach hurt from laughing at the story of The Epiphany a week or two ago, where all the Greek Orthodox boys dive to retrieve the cross and "Some hooligans or ne'er-do-wells, scaliwags, if you will" put 98 crosses in the water, with the word BUBBA on them, suspended by weights so they would float up for the boys to easily grab. The mental image of all the boys coming up with "the cross" still cracks me up. Too bad the Sheriff divers checked the water before the event...

Tarpon Springs, Florida - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

739px-Cross_being_thrown_at_Theophany.jpg

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
That's too bad. Because Bubba is going to mention you afteral. I mean it's not only important that everyone on this forum knows you don't have satellite radio, but it's important to have Bubba broadcast that you won't be listening or at least on the Satellite broadcast.
:wah:
:peace:
I will have it for 2 more months. Bubba's friday show is mainly for Bubba raw now imo, and i know Bubba won't mention me but he will mention his appearance at a Dunkin Doughnuts in Tampa.LOL

Chance00

Oct 15, 2008
Chicago
I missed that, Hope it's on one of the recordings I haven't gotten to yet.

My stomach hurt from laughing at the story of The Epiphany a week or two ago, where all the Greek Orthodox boys dive to retrieve the cross and "Some hooligans or ne'er-do-wells, scaliwags, if you will" put 98 crosses in the water, with the word BUBBA on them, suspended by weights so they would float up for the boys to easily grab. The mental image of all the boys coming up with "the cross" still cracks me up. Too bad the Sheriff divers checked the water before the event...

Tarpon Springs, Florida - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

739px-Cross_being_thrown_at_Theophany.jpg

I'm glad you mentioned that. I was laughing so hard at that story. Awesome.