Did anyone hear bubba trying to speak "hebrew" today?

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
about 40 minutes into the show today, bubba is talking about some politician and apparently one is jewish. and on the news it was talking about how one candidate is pandering by speaking hebrew to his constituants.

anyways, as we know bubba is horrible with accents starts trying to imitate jewish people and hebrew. the result is hilarity and an awful accent of course.

:rofl2:

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
that was pretty good BUT what drove me nuts was that scumbag caller that sued to get his disabled kid on the cheering squad. Talk about wanting to drive over there and run a fool down.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
that was pretty good BUT what drove me nuts was that scumbag caller that sued to get his disabled kid on the cheering squad. Talk about wanting to drive over there and run a fool down.

I totally agreed with Bubba on that whole thing. There are a couple ways to do it:

Varsity team/cheerlead/whatever
JV A/B/C... One isn't necessarily "better" than the other, but you divide the JV team up into several squads.
Freshman team. 100% ninth-graders and nothing but.

Or you just have one JV team and make it really big.

The truth is that if you're cutting people off the cheerleading squad, you're probably doing it the wrong way. That doesn't give the guy permission to contact an attorney though. His daughter just needs to practice all that much harder.

And as for the teams with home-schooled players?? I also agree with Bubba on that one. If you want to play on a school team, you need to get your ass to school, stay in school, and get the grades. Why not create a team of nothing but home-schooled players?