Did anyone catch this on yesterday's show?

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Howard mentioned that back in 06 they were doing construction on his apartment. A construction worker supposedly called Page 6 and told them that Howard wears dentures. Supposedly Howard says he wears a device to sleep that keeps him from grinding his teeth. That would explain the Polident.

It just seems like bullshit though. I know others here and on SFN have mentioned he might wear dentures.

I remember him reading a live commercial recently where his "s" sounded strange so I guess it would make sense.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
in a related story I read someplace that each of Howard's turds contain three kernels of corn plus some undigested baked potato skin

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
Howard doesn't have nice looking teeth, there is no way that he would have dentures that look like that.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
My wife, who's also a big fan of the show, has always commented on his "rat teeth". lol

He has tiny teeth that aren't particularly straight. He'd actually have a much better smile if he got veneers, but he'd be paranoid that they would change his voice/speech (which they can do).

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
but he'd be paranoid that they would change his voice/speech (which they can do).

that didn't seem to stop him with his nose (that he denied for years, and came out with the lamest revelation)

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
If you worked with Baba Booey, would you elect to change the appearance of your teeth when it wasn't needed? You might end up looking just like Gary!

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
A guy with his money would have gotten implants.....a teeth grinder protector sounds very much like Howard....