Delphi XpressRC Power Cord

dlnester

Oct 15, 2008
Overland Park, Kansas
I'm thinking of buying a Delphi XpressRC for the car. I have an Inno installed right now, and the power cord is hard wired.

Could somebody tell me if the Inno power cord will work with the Delphi XpressRC? I know it is a 5v DC positive ground plug for the inno.

Thanks!

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Yes it does, I downgraded from an Inno to an Express and I didn't run new power wires. So they are exactly the same.

dlnester

Oct 15, 2008
Overland Park, Kansas
That's awesome! I have a line in to my JVC-KDHDR-1 and a Bracketron mount in the car with a hard wired power supply. I can just go buy the new radio and swap them out in a few minutes and be up and running!

You guys rock! Thanks a ton!

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
That's awesome! I have a line in to my JVC-KDHDR-1 and a Bracketron mount in the car with a hard wired power supply. I can just go buy the new radio and swap them out in a few minutes and be up and running!

You guys rock! Thanks a ton!

Yes and you'll be up and running with one killer radio. I have found that the XpressRC is one of the best XM tuners to date. You are going to love that high resolution full color display and they seem to do a good job keeping the graphics etc updated on the fly on it.

Let us know when you get it and what you think about it.