David Poole Tribute Show-The Morning Drive-Sirius NASCAR Channel 128?

DaleJrDewGirl88

May 27, 2009
I am new here....was told that I may be able to find the audio from The Morning Drive Tribute Show for David Poole done back in April by Mike Bagley.

I am a new listener and did not get to hear it when it was aired.

Is the audio still available.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I was just listening to those from Dexter yesterday. Darn it....I sure wish Poole was still with us. I still ask.....what would Poole think of this or that?

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I have a couple more saved on my computer but ive been threatened not to post them.

I know why....but it's still a damn shame. I still wish they'd put together a best-of CD for sell. The money could go to "Pennies For Wessa".

Pennies For Wessa

foyt

Oct 23, 2008
South of Terre Haute
I was just listening to those from Dexter yesterday. Darn it....I sure wish Poole was still with us. I still ask.....what would Poole think of this or that?

I found myself in Columbia SC on 4th of July, and went to Bojangles for breakfast. Wasn't that one of Poole's favorite places because of cubed ice instead of shaved?? Anyhow I'd never been to one before and the biscuits were awesome. Toasted David with a big glass of sweet tea over cubed ice. My wife just doesn't understand.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Oh yeah, my wife has NO IDEA who Poole was. If she heard him she probably would have thought he as an A-hole. :p But then again.....she did marry one. :cool:

foyt

Oct 23, 2008
South of Terre Haute
Oh yeah, my wife has NO IDEA who Poole was. If she heard him she probably would have thought he as an A-hole. :p But then again.....she did marry one. :cool:

Mine knows enough to switch the channel when Clair de Lune comes on the air. She wonders just how people can stand listening to her lisp. lisssshhhhp.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Hey! I think I just heard.....yep......Clair's in victory lane RIGHT NOW! It's WILD! Everybody's going crazy. We have people calling in from all over the place.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I have a couple more saved on my computer but ive been threatened not to post them.

Sorry to hear that! I don't understand why other than possibly Turner Network's exclusivity. I hope that can change some day so that those of us that subscribe to SIRIUS/XM can have the NASCAR channel on the net. :mad:

Mine knows enough to switch the channel when Clair de Lune comes on the air. She wonders just how people can stand listening to her lisp. lisssshhhhp.

And I thought we might just make it a week. Guess not. :D

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008

Nobody's threatened you LOL!

This site is owned by the same person that sells Sirius and XM radios. SiriusXM has given them the right to sell them through a licensing agreement.

Now does it look good to have people posting pirated SiriusXM show content on this site? :scratch:

I know we've posted links to show content from Sirius Speedway, but that's an MRN show. TMD is a Sirius show. Unless you get permission from Sirius, it wouldn't be a good idea to post those links on this site :worried:

If people want to know where they can find that content, by all means, let them know you have it and will make it available to them somewhere other then this site :)

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
As long as it can be made available to his fans, whether this site or another, it's cool with me.

:bigthumbup:

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Nobody's threatened you LOL!

This site is owned by the same person that sells Sirius and XM radios. SiriusXM has given them the right to sell them through a licensing agreement.

Now does it look good to have people posting pirated SiriusXM show content on this site? :scratch:

I know we've posted links to show content from Sirius Speedway, but that's an MRN show. TMD is a Sirius show. Unless you get permission from Sirius, it wouldn't be a good idea to post those links on this site :worried:

If people want to know where they can find that content, by all means, let them know you have it and will make it available to them somewhere other then this site :)

I get that, it totally makes sense and you are looking out for his best interest here as well.... Thanks for the explanation Semi, much appreciated. I was thinking it had to be something like this makes complete sense...

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
I get that, it totally makes sense and you are looking out for his best interest here as well.... Thanks for the explanation Semi, much appreciated. I was thinking it had to be something like this makes complete sense...

You're welcome :)

Same thing goes to the Howard Stern Forum. We can't let people post stuff from the radio in that forum as well. Would be nice tho. I'm sure lots of people would like to have access to shows from the past :worried: