David Letterman is a PLAYA!!!

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
Bad idea trying to blackmail $2 million from somebody. :ter:
Apparently the authorities frown upon that??

Nice to see that the old guy is still getting it done at age 62. Probably not a happy day at the homestead, however.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UcN_EXCSUw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - David Letterman admits to having sex with female employees, extortion[/ame]

kingchuck69

Joker! Joker! Joker!
Oct 11, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
chuck69.com
Judging by how his wife looks like, no wonder why Letterman's screwing his co-workers.

I think he'll survive this scandal like Clinton did. It might even boost his ratings against NBC's ratings disasters during his time slot.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
After watching it, I don't think he could have done a better job dealing with it. I think it will help his ratings...but probably not his marriage!

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I missed what's going on with him and that video is down.

So what's the skinny?

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Dave was giving it to Stephanie Birkitt (the girl in the video I posted) and other female staffers behind his wife's (then girlfriend's) back. He was not married at the time.

Here is a re-upload of the video that limegrass posted:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SriJ3WOZaXU]YouTube - David letterman scandal[/ame]

Last edited:

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Doesn't Dave do a lot of jokes about people's personal lives and decisions? When he has guests on he ridicules them in often times a mean way. I hope he can take people criticizing him back after this became public. The guy who blackmailed him was totally wrong, but it's as if he didn't cause this situation at all.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
The lawsuits will start any day now.

OHHH...I didn't get that promotion because "so and so" was banging the boss.
Sex in the workplace can have some pretty nasty repercussions.

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
Of course Howard denied it happened. It's not like Beth would kiss and tell anyway. All this will be water under the bridge once the 48 hrs producer gets his jail time.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
Now Howard plays the "I guess I should be insulted that Letterman did not want to bang Beth" card. I also like how he thinks that her not being on the Letterman show anymore has something to do with Howard's "fame". Maybe it's just that she's not all that talented. She does have a sick body, but that's about it.

PUHLeeeease. :rolleyes: