David Carradine found dead of apparent suicide.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
According to reports, the rope was found around his neck and "other body parts"...namely his genetals. Pardon my French, but it sounds like the dude was jacking off. A fancy gentleman such as me would call it autoerotic asphyxiation. Pretty frisky for a 72 year old, isn't he?? Sounds like he was living a full life.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
According to reports, the rope was found around his neck and "other body parts"...namely his genetals. Pardon my French, but it sounds like the dude was jacking off. A fancy gentleman such as me would call it autoerotic asphyxiation. Pretty frisky for a 72 year old, isn't he?? Sounds like he was living a full life.

Wouldn't be the first time...

inxs-20050627-49833.jpg

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I hope he finished at least.

And if you have to go out with your pants off, I'd rather go out under a 21 year old stripper than by myself in a closet with my junk in a bunch. If people are going to remember me for something . . . . .

JJS

Oct 13, 2008

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
And if you have to go out with your pants off, I'd rather go out under a 21 year old stripper than by myself in a closet with my junk in a bunch. If people are going to remember me for something . . . . .

I'm the caring sort of individual that would rather not scar a 21 year old stripper for life by dying inside her. That's just the sort of sweetheart I really am.

On the other hand, if I was famous she could make a quick buck with a book about the incident, so maybe that's a better course. So much to think about today.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I'm the caring sort of individual that would rather not scar a 21 year old stripper for life by dying inside her. That's just the sort of sweetheart I really am.

On the other hand, if I was famous she could make a quick buck with a book about the incident, so maybe that's a better course. So much to think about today.

Anything to help the ladies get through collage.
:thankyou: