Dating dilemna: Hot vs. stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
So I've been "dating" this new girl for a few weeks and I can say that she is frickin AWESOME in bed. She's hot and she's freaky, perfect combo. Problem... she's a moron. And not just a moron, she's a moron that thinks she's smart (yes, she's a republican). She's one of these women that watches nothing but reality TV (Kardashian, girls next door, etc) and believes (and even brags) that an internet IQ test shows she has a 125 IQ. And to prove the point, she told me that she got "earth" correct to the question, "what is the smallest galaxy". No joke.

So... how good does a girl have to be in bed to make you overlook the fact that she's an idiot and how long do you think that will last? I'm torn here because the sex if frickin amazing. I'm considering flaming q-tips in order to blot out the inane conversation.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Go for one more monster weekend sexathon then cut the strings. If she was just dumb, that would be one thing, but she's a republican. . . . . . I just lost a little respect for you bro.
There are plenty of hot sex kittens out there that you can actually talk to. Move on and keep shopping.

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
Go for one more monster weekend sexathon then cut the strings. If she was just dumb, that would be one thing, but she's a republican. . . . . . I just lost a little respect for you bro.
There are plenty of hot sex kittens out there that you can actually talk to. Move on and keep shopping.
I had to let one go cause she was Cristian (hot greek godess with no tanlines that drank whiskey and wake'n baked...). But BMF, a republican, seriously? She would never even get a second drink from me. But I'd definitely give her the digits to the peace and freedom party head quarters.
:2funny:

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.

Oh come on. I made sure she didn't enjoy the sex. ;)

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
I'd like to tackle a brainy girl and make a freak in the sheets out of her. The hot option is tempting, but why have arm candy others covet?

Status
Not open for further replies.