Dante's Inferno

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
This game looks BAD ASS. It's a lot like God of War but it's a different story and a new game on PS3. I downloaded the demo, and man is it awesome. The graphics are insanely awesome, the gameplay is fast, furious, and bloody, and the characters are awesome. If you have a PS3 download this demo. Not for kids, it shows boobs in the first 5 minutes. I am picking the up the second it comes out in Febuary.

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
I agree with blyons...download the demo and try it out if you like these kind of games. It's also available on the Xbox 360 for those who have that system.

The game is loosely based on the first section of Dante Alighieri's book The Devine Comedy where Dante has to battle through the 9 circles of Hell to rescue is love Beatrice.

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
I got my copy at midnight from GameStop! I'm going to wait until Tuesday evening to play it though.

blyons200

Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
I got my copy at midnight from GameStop! I'm going to wait until Tuesday evening to play it though.

Looks like you and I are the only ones into it. I'm working on the road right now and counldn't bring the PS3 with me. I will be picking it up on the way home from the airport thoug!

Tristan

Oct 17, 2008
Seattle, WA
pipo.lol
I played the Demo. It's just like god of war in Hell with a long weapon instead of flaming swords on chains. Nothing original really. But still fun to play. Overall it gets meh. Been there done that.

blyons200

Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
My brother bought this game the other day. He says it's bad ass! I guess I don't have to buy it now, I'll just play his!

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
I've gone through the game 3 times and gotten all of the trophies. There was a voucher in the game for a prequel level which I downloaded and played yesterday which was a bit difficult at first, but I got through that for the final trophies I needed. The gameplay is great and has been a great tieover until God of War 3 comes out next week.

In April there will be another level available for download, so when that comes out I will be getting that as well.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I've gone through the game 3 times and gotten all of the trophies. There was a voucher in the game for a prequel level which I downloaded and played yesterday which was a bit difficult at first, but I got through that for the final trophies I needed. The gameplay is great and has been a great tieover until God of War 3 comes out next week.

In April there will be another level available for download, so when that comes out I will be getting that as well.

will you have to pay for the dl? if so, that just kills me. i mean a system, the cheapest one is like $130 and that only the ds, the actual consoles are a lot more. then a console game is gonna set ya back another $60, which is a lot of money for a game. and then these companies are now growing so audacious that they will actually charge for extra levels and stuff...it just burns me up.

but then again, if i was really into a game i would probably cave and buy the extras. still really sucks though.

-jhdk

blyons200

Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
But then again. Say you go to a movie theatre 3 times. At 20 bucks a pop (ticket and food) you just spent 60 bucks on 4 and a half hours of entertainment. If you rent movies at 5 bucks a pop you can get about 20 hours of entertainment for 60 bucks. With a video game you like you can easily get 20-30 hours of entainment out of it. Some games like Madden 2010 and NCAA 2010, and various online games like SOCOM and World at war, you can get hundreds of hours of enterainment out of it. 60 bucks is high, but when you think about it it's worth it compared to the price of other hobbies. If you bide your time and wait for a couple years, you can get the game used for like 20 bucks, as long as you don't mind playing 2 year old games.