Dana White talks trash about Howard

Sheep

Banned
Sep 30, 2009
On O & A . I wonder if Gary will book Joe Frazier to try and get the fight fan demographic [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weUeD1RwEcQ&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Dana White Talks About Howard Stern on O&A[/ame]

Sheep

Banned
Sep 30, 2009
Oh yea I almost forgot . The Howard Stern show on siriusfm is the best show ever and he is not out of touch .

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I heard Ellismate talking about this. I'm glad Dana isn't kissing his ass - he has no reason to.

I'd be surprised is HS knows who Dana White is or what MMA/UFC is.

Amazing, this one topic has implications on all three shows that have sub-forums here.

Cool.

Sheep

Banned
Sep 30, 2009
I heard Ellismate talking about this. I'm glad Dana isn't kissing his ass - he has no reason to.

I'd be surprised is HS knows who Dana White is or what MMA/UFC is.

Amazing, this one topic has implications on all three shows that have sub-forums here.

Cool.
I don't know if dana still does Bubber's show but if he does and Bubber asks about what he said he will not pull punches , i remember when Bubber asked about his beef with Ferrell and dana said Ferrell was a crackhead radio hack and bubber changed the subject .

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Dana would probably kill Howard or Bubba in a fight... Ellis, I'm not so sure.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Howard- "And her comes Tito Ortiz, the best fighter in the world, ever"

Well, isn't he? ;) And his relationship with Jenna Jameson has no impact on him saying that, right?

Maybe he'll have Brock Lesnar in sometime soon.

Sheep

Banned
Sep 30, 2009
I don't get what he's trying to accomplish by ripping Howard. It's probably just to get attention. And so much for future Bubba interviews with him.
I'm sure Dana would be upset if he could not go on Bubber's show again :rolleyes: And if you think about it what is Howard gonna do go on a rant about the UFC ? Going on rants about Leno are not having the effect he thought would so at this point i think people think that the Stern dog has no teeth .

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I believe what he's saying. howard is the part-timer, and he does want and get the star treatment. from what I have heard on various shows , that howard's studio is like an entire wing of the sirius offices. no surpises with any of this. still like howard's show better than O&A. even if howard is very out of touch with a lot of things his fans like.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Finally got a chance to listen to the clip. Pretty funny. Never heard O&A before they were kinda meh.. in the clip but I'm a UFC fan so I can appreciate how Dana always says what he's thinking.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
I'm sure Dana would be upset if he could not go on Bubber's show again :rolleyes:
I didn't say he would be. He knows what he's doing and doesn't need the Stern or Bubba shows to promote UFC. And with the history the channels have of promoting UFC events, even having Bubba and Ferrall broadcast live from their shows, it's certainly an interesting turn of events for Dana White to come out against Howard.

But yeah, people seem to no longer worry about about pissing off Howard with his smaller audience, despite still having a good sized following. And the Howard 100 News hit pieces on Leno are getting pathetic.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
Oh yea I almost forgot . The Howard Stern show on siriusfm is the best show ever and he is not out of touch .

be sure to call howard immediately and let him know all about this...it will surely ruin the rest of his week

btw, I'd guess more people just watched the youtube video you posted than actually heard it live on that "in touch" show

baaaaa

Reactions: Bark