Damn, Bubba's shot out of a cannon today (Oct 30th)!!

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Was any of this addressed on The Stern show today? I missed the first two hours and I'm waiting for the replay.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
It probably wasn't. Here's how mostly likely went down.

Howard: Somebody told me Bubba was shot out of a cannon on Friday. Hoo hoo, that Bubba is so crazy. Anyway, Bobo you're on the air!

Bobo: Howard if you and Beth had a threesome......

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
A caller brought it up and Howard said that he did not hear it because he was doing something.

Robin then chimed in to say that she had heard it and that it was amazing and he was quoting numbers and salary. Howard sort of laughed to say that Bubba was crazy and then that was really about it.

Howard did say that he was upset about something at Sirius again and Howard agreed with Bubba that they're paying way too much for "talent" but that was it.

Howard then moved on and he never played clips or anything. It was sort of disappointing.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
A caller brought it up and Howard said that he did not hear it because he was doing something.

Robin then chimed in to say that she had heard it and that it was amazing and he was quoting numbers and salary. Howard sort of laughed to say that Bubba was crazy and then that was really about it.

Howard did say that he was upset about something at Sirius again and Howard agreed with Bubba that they're paying way too much for "talent" but that was it.

Howard then moved on and he never played clips or anything. It was sort of disappointing.

I'm willing to guess howard was feeling very uncomfortable when bubba started talking salary. esp given how he gets the kings share of money out of everyone at that company.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I'm willing to guess howard was feeling very uncomfortable when bubba started talking salary. esp given how he gets the kings share of money out of everyone at that company.

Howard gets the king's share, as it should be. He certainly brought enough people over to pay for his $500 million.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Howard and Super Agent Don Buchwald might be working behind the scenes. Just a thought. Or hope.
I'd like to think that but:
Howard is about Howard. Period.
pretty much says it all.

Howard is only going to raise these issues on air if they affect him personally. I would like him to at least comment a bit further other than "Ho ho, that crazy Bubba, always mad about something."

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
And people that prove themselves and build a decent (to put it mildly) audience shouldn't be expected to take a massive pay cut if they return.

Not to mention that Bubba and crew did TWO SHOWS/DAY! What the hell more can sirius ask for? BTLS was the hardest working show by FAR on satellite radio.