Damn, Bubba's shot out of a cannon today (Oct 30th)!!

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I'm glad that Howard is finally seeing what Bubba has been saying for years. Sirius treats talent like shit. It's just unfortunate that Howard wasn't willing to force changes years ago.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Just tuned in in the middle of it. Good radio so far. He's actually throwing out the numbers too nice!!! Man, they treat Bubba like crap 180 grand? Thats it??

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
yes he is!!!

bubba's first contract was for $950K for the first year. and thats to pay a staff of 21.

then he says he personally made $181,000 that year

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
He's letting it all out today. This shit is great. And I thought it was going to be a self pity fest wondering why everyone is so mad at him.

He made $181,000 his first year huh? Damn. Keep in mind, that was the second most listened to radio show on Sirius at the time, if Arbitron is to be believed.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
He's letting it all out today. This shit is great. And I thought it was going to be a self pity fest wondering why everyone is so mad at him.

He made $181,000 his first year huh? Damn. Keep in mind, that was the second most listened to radio show on Sirius at the time, if Arbitron is to be believed.
Between that and the last deal he had to take with Sirius I'm surprised he just didn't quit.
I probably would have.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
It is so offensive that people like Martha and Oprah make $10's of millions of dollars while the people that actually have listeners make nothing. Sirius-XM needs to gut their management quickly or it's over.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)

he's probably the 2nd most listened to for his first 3 years. I dont know about 2009 due to the terrestrial replay.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. as much money as sirius wasted on bullsh*t talent, they should have bought out bubba's terrestrial for 3 million and gave him the proper deal.

no wonder bubba sells so much merch. I ain't mad @ you bubba.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
"They don't have any alternatives." Nice job Sirius XM.

And any stupid fuck that thinks Bubba chose this deal or was happy about it, or even had the option to tell people beforehand sure got told today.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
"They don't have any alternatives." Nice job Sirius XM.

And any stupid fuck that thinks Bubba chose this deal or was happy about it, or even had the option to tell people beforehand sure got told today.
I never said I thought that. I just didn't like the deal, though I've said this hundreds of times so I'm sure its not directed at me. ;)

And yes, Cpt. I think he'll either be off the air soon OR there will be a different replay at 3PM

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I never said I thought that. I just didn't like the deal, though I've said this hundreds of times so I'm sure its not directed at me. ;)

And yes, Cpt. I think he'll either be off the air soon OR there will be a different replay at 3PM
do you guys think that corporate is hitting the panic button up in NYC??

I wonder if anyone from howard's show is listening this morning.

bubba even pushed the sluts back to the last 40 minutes of the show instead of the 2nd hour. f*ckin awesome!!!!

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
People like Bubba and Ellis are constantly pushing to do live shows and extra shows and really get out and promote Sirius-XM and they get shit on. People like Jami Foxx and Oprah do 1 show/week (if that) and get paid millions. It's absolutely idiotic. There's no wonder why the stock is sub-$1.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
He's said all of this before, but a good time to reinforce it with Howard also letting it be known what's going down.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com

No of course not.

More like the people that e-mail him or leave messages or whatever and say he was planning a swerve all along. The guy wanted to do a midday show for Sirius XM and that was turned down. Lets just contemplate how absurd that is.