Daily Uncensored Show Beginning July 30th

Discussion in 'RadioIO' started by chewypgh, Jul 9, 2018.

1. chewypgh

chewypgh Member

Beginning July 30th, there will be a daily live uncensored show from 10am-12pm on Twitch and Bubba Army Radio.

JHDK likes this.
  2. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Oh crap. There goes my free time. I can't say if I can write them all up, but maybe a "when I can" basis. At least I finally gave them some money for the access.

Let's see how long it lasts. Originally, it was a two-hour deal with the "Daily Debriefing" with a few of the back office and Jabberjaw. 25 had his Local 488 deal on Fridays.

The uncensored show became an hour with a two-hour debriefing and then it ended before the original three-hour contract. He picked it back up about 2014 or 2015 with an occasional Thursday show...and even a sometimes Tuesday cleaner show...and here we are now.

I remember hearing something about how he sold the house where the sex tape was made...it sounds like his financials aren't as good as they once were.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  3. chewypgh

chewypgh Member

Bubba said they will be doing the 2 hour uncensored show daily until the end of the year and then they will evaluate if it is working and if they are going to quit terrestrial radio to do a daily 3 hour uncensored show instead. This comes on the heels of Bubba's Ft. Myers affiliate dropping the show at the end of last week.

4. kryptonite

Advertising revenue can't be good for the terrestrial deal.

I was listening to a bit today when MfB called in. They tuned into some other jabronies who were all sorts of raunchy and Bubba was wondering how they could get away with it.

5. chewypgh

chewypgh Member

Bubba is already backtracking. Uncensored show will be only 3 days a week.

Mon: Live Uncensored Show 10:15-12:00
    Tue: Live Uncensored Show 10:15-12:00
    Wed: Cluster F Radio 10:15-12:00
    Thu: Live Uncensored Show 10:15-12:00
    Fri: Buds & Suds or one of the other shows 10:15 - 12:00.

Also Tuddle and Trace will return to the show beginning July 30th.

6. kryptonite

Is he too busy trying to suck up to Scott Greenstein?

I did see they had an uncensored show on Friday, but apparently they took forever to put it up.

7. chewypgh

chewypgh Member

The uncensored show was about 30 minutes of Manson trying to do a new parody called Catholic Rapists to the tune of Def Leppard's Rock of Ages. It took 10 takes because he kept messing up the lyrics.

8. kryptonite

Starting out with the beginning jibberish of Pretty Fly For A White Guy and trying to decipher what it meant. Listening via TubeIn and watching via Twitch. Usual Gardulo check for clearance from FM radio. Bubba and Manson watching a video and wondering what was going on. Bubba says they're in the communication business and wondering if Gardulo was working on the FM clearance deal.

Bubba running the Def Leppard through the protection gimmick making it sound like they're in a vortex.

They're clear and now running Manson's mic through sound effect reverb and Manson now sounds like Mike Jenner on a trans deal. Manson said "he liked the dick" and Bubba worried they're not clear, but they are.

Manson starts the parody work.. Bubba screws up the website and talks about how the Catholic church and the pedophilia deal. The working title of the song is "Catholic Rapists." Talking about how they'll do it then ride it out into the AC/DC into the caper into the Buds and Suds show.

Bubba says they're done if they drop below 600 viewers. Manson gives it a run-through and Bubba blasts the horn for a second take. Bubba says he want to wear Manson out so he knows the song. Manson says that they're cutting into Buds, Suds and Cankles. Bubba doesn't care.

Manson keeps messing up the same line. Manson wonders if they're below 600... they're at 667. They're wondering if they should scrap it and do it next week since there's lot of shows scheduled.

Bubba says it's the ultimate punishment for a Catholic priest if Manson messes up...he has to get with a bunch of 22 year old women.

Manson messes up and it's a rare cut nunber five...six...for the greatest song parodiest of all time. Bubba would expect Ned to need that many with his PCP and meth and angel dust and all that.

Manson said he messes up to give the audience more. Bubba says he wants to watch the Super Bowl halftime rehearsals with all the mistakes.

Cut number six.

Manson starting to flip out in his "fat little peanut head", says Bubba.

Cut seven.

Bubba cancels it...cancel Christmas, kitchen's closed... Manson says it was only eight takes over the AC/DC deal and he'll do it on the Buds, Suds and Cankles show...

Standby...standby guys...

Everybody watch the TV, says Bubba...here's Manson... Bubba laughs at Manson hulking it up. Manson hulking it up and Hogan is ridiculously tanned.

Bubba wants to hit the music. Watching a video of Hootie and Manson. Macho Man puts his whole body into it and Bubba says that Manson would have Donna have the whole car going for a quick exit.

The guy who hits the music is so ready once there's a winner...like they knew it would happen...who knew.

Bubba asking if Manson will hulk up after eight takes.

Manson says it feels like he failed and Bubba puts some heat on him and wishing Ned was there to talk about how much heat was on him.

Take number nine.

Manson messes up again and he blames it on his bad cue cards. Bubba wants to regroup over the weekend and have Manson learn the song and do it over the weekend.

Manson says he wants one more take...if not, they go into the next show and Manson and Bubba will go clean some floors. Donna texted Bubba to let Manson let him continue after he messes up like it was no big deal. He says Michael Jackson would need a tenth take after being with a little kid.

Manson nails it...Buds, Suds and Cankles up next!

They roll the credits and Miller gets a mention. It's been a while..."That's Meeeee!"

HecticArt likes this.
  9. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Wow, I'm late to this thread. I'll have to check out this new show. Uncensored Bubber is the best!

10. kryptonite

The past few years have been an interesting ride. I missed the first while circa 2014 when he started back up. Thursday used to have a lot of girls and whatnot. Then he started doing the whole "Keeping It Real" thing where he'd interview a celebrity on Tuesdays. The Ned and Bubba Show was/is on Thursdays where he'd lay on the couch with the Twizzlers and two fans.

They also had the "Todd and Mike" show or whatever it was where Bubba and Manson used their regular names.

This also has me wondering...

When Howard was on FM radio, they'd obviously "go local" during breaks for local news/traffic/sports updates and local commercials. After the plugs ended, they'd have that "we now leave the airwaves for technical adjustments" and then shift into whatever was next for each affiliate.

The satellite time ended at noon.

I never really thought about it, but I guess local affiliates could have kept simulcasting 92.3 WXRK until noon. They also could have played NYC commercials instead of local ones.

Nowadays, it's all digital no doubt, but you can still find vinyl records of American Top 40 with Casey Kasem. They'd be sent to each affiliate who would play them whenever. My local station does theirs on Sunday mornings. Some national spots were pre-recorded onto the records. At various times, there'd be chimes and gaps in the records for local spots to fill in.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    JHDK likes this.
  11. chewypgh

chewypgh Member

Wednesday was the last show prior to their vacation. The show returns on July 30th.

kryptonite likes this.
  12. kryptonite

Reminders re-scheduled.

13. kryptonite

Today's BTLS uncensored show runs 96 minutes in entirety... obviously, this includes any bumpers, recorded bits and songs.