cutler!!!!!!

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Hopefully if he ends up on your team, no one in the organization will do anything to hurt the guys feelings. What a wimp. God forbid Cutler doesn't get his way. LSU kicked Vandy's butt his senior year, all I remember was Jay Cutler pouting on the sideline for most of the 2nd half.

But, he did turn out to be a good NFL quarterback. :cool:

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
see you in detroit my man!

Are you insane, we need him in Carolina! We'll even give Denver Dehomme. He comes here, he'll have a shot at the Super Bow!:bigthumbup:

If he goes to Denver, he would be popular, but still suck. :thumbsdown:

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Hopefully if he ends up on your team, no one in the organization will do anything to hurt the guys feelings. What a wimp. God forbid Cutler doesn't get his way. LSU kicked Vandy's butt his senior year, all I remember was Jay Cutler pouting on the sideline for most of the 2nd half.

But, he did turn out to be a good NFL quarterback. :cool:

Yeah, Cutler really does come out of this looking like a big pantywaist.

That QB class of '06 is looking worse and worse each year. And everyone thought it'd be the best since '83 (Elway, Kelly, Marino). But Vince Young and Matt Leinart look like duds so far, and who knows how well Cutler will perform after all this.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Latest rumor has him going to the Browns for Brady Quinn and the #5 pick. There's even word (although I don't buy it for a nanosecond) that the Cowboys will trade Romo for Cutler straight up (I wouldn't go near that trade if I were the Broncos).

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Latest rumor has him going to the Browns for Brady Quinn and the #5 pick. There's even word (although I don't buy it for a nanosecond) that the Cowboys will trade Romo for Cutler straight up (I wouldn't go near that trade if I were the Broncos).

The whole reason the Cowboys got rid of T.O. is because Romo is supposed to be the leader of the team. However, I do see the Cleveland deal being a strong possibility. Young coach and young quarterback for Denver, however I don't see Cutler making it to the playoffs within the next couple of years in Cleavland.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Another one: don't know how credible it is. Redskins send Chris Cooley and Jason Campbell plus their first round pick for Cutler and TE Tony Scheffler. I don't know about Campbell, but I'd love to have Cooley in a Broncos uniform.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
There's also a similar rumor of a three-way trade involving the Broncos, Browns and Redskins. Broncos get Brady Quinn and the Browns pick, Cooley and Campbell go to Cleveland, and Cutler goes to the Redskins.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
There's also a similar rumor of a three-way trade involving the Broncos, Browns and Redskins. Broncos get Brady Quinn and the Browns pick, Cooley and Campbell go to Cleveland, and Cutler goes to the Redskins.

That would also work for all involved...:bigthumbup:

Fergz99

Oct 14, 2008
I'm an Eagles fan and I would really like to see Cutler come here. McNabb can't win the big game and he is getting up there in age. Cutler is young and has proven skills.

I see very little risk and trading for him