Crew Member in Violation of NASCAR Substance Abuse Policy

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
I haven't liked him since he rattled Earnhardt's cage @ Pocono.

To be honest, that made me mad at the time, but it wasnt anything Dale hadnt done to others. So I got over it pretty quick, it wouldnt have bothered me at all if I werent a diehard SR fan.
I just think he has treated all of his previous teams like crap, burned bridges every where, and just generally made public knowledge of things that wasnt HIS biz or ours. Whether right or wrong at the time, Ray and Erin are happy now it seems and it wasnt his place to be up in the middle of it. But you get what you give most of the time, Im sure it will come back around.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
To be honest, that made me mad at the time, but it wasnt anything Dale hadnt done to others. So I got over it pretty quick, it wouldnt have bothered me at all if I werent a diehard SR fan.
I just think he has treated all of his previous teams like crap, burned bridges every where, and just generally made public knowledge of things that wasnt HIS biz or ours. Whether right or wrong at the time, Ray and Erin are happy now it seems and it wasnt his place to be up in the middle of it. But you get what you give most of the time, Im sure it will come back around.

I agree on all of that but it wasn't what he did to Earnhardt, it was that he mocked him in victory lane.

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
You disappoint me, I thought you might have the same destain for Mayfield as me.

he was only being honest. :)

here's what ticks me off, and its the same with other professional sports, these guys should feel lucky they are where they are, and make the kind of money they do, and yet they go do something completely stupid like this and piss it all away on some drug and end up getting kicked out or suspended from the sport. here i am who would love nothing more to work on a team, would even take a pay cut, and i have never once in my life touched any sort of drug that wasn't prescribed to me because of a medical condition, ie: steriods for a bleeding ulcer because of stomach pain.

p.s. this is for any team who might be reading this. i guarantee that you will never have to worry about me being busted because of alcohol or failing a drug test, because i don't do either of the 2. oh, and it also might help to tell you that i can weld. i have worked for a couple of major companies, snorkel economy and knappco corp, and a couple local places that made structural beams for buildings. check the companies out and it should give you a good idea how good my welding is :)

now wouldn't it be sweet if i got a job offer. lol

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
he was only being honest. :)

here's what ticks me off, and its the same with other professional sports, these guys should feel lucky they are where they are, and make the kind of money they do, and yet they go do something completely stupid like this and piss it all away on some drug and end up getting kicked out or suspended from the sport. here i am who would love nothing more to work on a team, would even take a pay cut, and i have never once in my life touched any sort of drug that wasn't prescribed to me because of a medical condition, ie: steriods for a bleeding ulcer because of stomach pain.

p.s. this is for any team who might be reading this. i guarantee that you will never have to worry about me being busted because of alcohol or failing a drug test, because i don't do either of the 2. oh, and it also might help to tell you that i can weld. i have worked for a couple of major companies, snorkel economy and knappco corp, and a couple local places that made structural beams for buildings. check the companies out and it should give you a good idea how good my welding is :)

now wouldn't it be sweet if i got a job offer. lol

Maybe we should just move there and try to make the big time. I was a certified welder before becoming a trucker. And have I have mad janitorial skills from back before welding or trucking, so we could sweep floors, build a car, and haul it to the track! AND work for less money, how could they NOT hire us!:bigclap:

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
sounds good to me. if i remember correctly, skinner got his start at hendrick by pushin a broom.

the only reason i stopped welding is because it started to get to hard on my back. i don't know very many companies that have welding tables for 6ft 3 welders. lol

Last edited:

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
sounds good to me. if i remember correctly, skinner got his start at hendrick by bushin the broom.

the only reason i stopped welding is because it started to get to hard on my back. i don't know very many companies that have welding tables for 6ft 3 welders. lol

It is hard on your back, no doubt. But more so being 6'3" Im sure.:scared:

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
that was the big reason since the tables weren't at where i needed them to be. we had a heil ring that measured 16in in diameter and you were suppose to try and make one complete weld around the ring. i got a bar stool and sit it right next to jig (it would automatically turn) and my lead man chewed on my ass because i was sitting down on the job. i give him the stool and got called into the office the next day. i explained why and told them, i'll take my stool and you get your best welder and not give them a stool and lets see who can do more rings. i told him i had done 70 rings in 7 hours and would have had 80 if the lead wouldn't have got pissy about it. he agreed and my lead never messed with me again and shortly after that incident they removed him and made me the lead.
moral of the story, work smarter not harder :)