Craig Ferguson To Launch Live Daily ‘format-free’ Show For Siriusxm

microbob

Oct 14, 2008
This might be good.

Craig Ferguson is going back to the daily grind on his own offbeat terms, setting a deal with SiriusXM to host a live two-hour program to air weekdays from 6-8 p.m. ET.

“The Craig Ferguson Show” is set to bow Feb. 27 on the satellite radio service. The show is described as a mix of long-form interviews, guest visits, viewer call-in segments, sketches, observations from Ferguson and “little story pieces” of the type that Ferguson loved from listening to the U.K. radio version of “Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” in his youth.

Craig Ferguson to Launch Live Daily ‘Format-Free’ Show for SiriusXM | Variety

microbob

Oct 14, 2008
They should ask David Letterman if he would want to do a show too. He did start out doing radio in Indianapolis before moving to doing weather on local TV

Last edited:
Reactions: goreds2

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
He can be on Jay Thomas' channel.

I wonder is Sirius XM ever went after Chris Moyles or Zane Lowe after they left the BBC?

It's not like they couldn't do their show from anywhere in the world

Reactions: microbob

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
MA
They should ask David Letterman if he would want to do a show too. He did start out doing radio in Indianapolis before moving to doing weather on local TV
He's checked-out of the entertainment world, and besides, it would be beneath him. But it would be neat.

microbob

Oct 14, 2008
I wonder if he still has that Ham Radio. I remember him years ago saying he had a Ham Radio room in his house when he lived in Connecticut. Howard teased him about it.

Reactions: scotchandcigar