Could someone answer me a logo question please?

jcl5150

Jan 7, 2009
I have a Sirius S2, and for as long as it has been on, I've never gotten a channel logo for E-Street Radio. This channel has been on for awhile now. Is there anyway to get the channel logo, or is Sirius just too lazy to put it out there? Thanks.

SSF

Oct 12, 2008
New Jersey
www.tss-radio.com
Certain channel logo's are correct when listening to Internet Radio. An old trick I found when this happened the first time they made channel changes is that you can enter Internet Radio, navigate to your favorite channels and add them as Presets. Then when you switch back to Sat. Rad. you will have those updated logo's under your Presets (but not when navigating through general channel lists).

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
It is going on 4 months now and Sirius has yet to make the SL2 work like it should. Logos are missing. Loving songs is not always possible. It is a discrace and very unprofessional.

Of course, it has been about a year since memory corruption issues were reported. And they have also not been addressed.

I wouldn't hold your breath for Sirius getting off their fat lazy asses anytime soon.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
Certain channel logo's are correct when listening to Internet Radio. An old trick I found when this happened the first time they made channel changes is that you can enter Internet Radio, navigate to your favorite channels and add them as Presets. Then when you switch back to Sat. Rad. you will have those updated logo's under your Presets (but not when navigating through general channel lists).

That's interesting. Thanks for the note. The laziness of Sirius is amazing. I get that they have to cut costs but hardly anything works.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
The stock is what? 11 cents? 10 cents? How many millions are they set to owe?

Honestly, i'd rather them focus on trying to stay afloat rather than channel logos. I'm sure the logos are on "the list", but they're probably not the first thing.

syphix

Oct 15, 2008
The stock is what? 11 cents? 10 cents? How many millions are they set to owe?

Honestly, i'd rather them focus on trying to stay afloat rather than channel logos. I'm sure the logos are on "the list", but they're probably not the first thing.
Problem is: the people that fix channel logos, etc. are not the same one's tending the store. They CAN do both. They just don't.

jcl5150

Jan 7, 2009
Thanks all. I'm glad to know that at least its not me. Disheartening, to say the least.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
I have mentioned and emailed this to the contacts I have at SIRIUS XM and I think it's something very important that they take care of. From what I heard back it's something that they are working on getting fixed.