Could Artie be in a 30-day rehab?

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
Wishful thinking, I know, but being that it seems he'll be out all week, then the show is on vacation for the following two weeks, is it possible that Artie can be using this time to go to an inpatient, 30-day rehab?

:confused:

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
Artie's only issue is that he knows that his $100K/hr stand up gig is on it's last year and he'll be back to $100/hr for his standup when Stern is done.

He's doing pretty good in my opinion.

Reactions: jamesp717

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
I think if Artie were actually in rehab, TMZ, Perez Hilton, even Howard 100 News would have broken the story. Just my opinion.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
I think if Artie were actually in rehab, TMZ, Perez Hilton, even Howard 100 News would have broken the story. Just my opinion.

Maybe so.

You should see how terrible he looked during the 50 Cent interview last week. He was wearing a cap to try to hide his face, but when you could see him his look and his actions were bizarre. Very unlike his low points in the past. Something really severe is going on with him at this point. You can see it.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Maybe so.

You should see how terrible he looked during the 50 Cent interview last week. He was wearing a cap to try to hide his face, but when you could see him his look and his actions were bizarre. Very unlike his low points in the past. Something really severe is going on with him at this point. You can see it.

I don't have HowardTV but I'm hoping the segment is on YouTube or something. It may have been on SFN but people referred to another segment where they said Artie was pacing and kept lifting up his shirt to scratch his belly and looked really bad in the face as well.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
If he ain't in rehab what's the point of giving him time off. Do they think a lifetime junkie will somehow clean himself up in one week?

Artie's lies are amazing. He claims he hired Helicopter Mike and some guys to get him clean. Who knows what part of that even really happened since he was NEVER clean.

Another thing is that fake girlfriend. No way that woman is even seeing Artie. He's too into the drug thing to pay attention to a woman.

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
Klonopin is NOT what he should be on. None of that "anti-nuts" meds work cause they are for the mentally insane and that's not Artie. You still are nuts you just don't want to do anything about it on that crap.
Fucking doctors will give people anything.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
JoeTan, if you believe Artie was really on Klonopin you DON'T UNDERSTAND ARITE.

Artie was never on any Klonopin or anything else prescribed by a doctor. It was all bullshit.

The only thing he's been on is heroine.

Klonopin is something Artie conjured up that day to relate to JD's anxiety problems and get Howard's sympathy. Same when he says he has OCD. It's all bullshit. All of it.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
So are we all just pretty convinced that Artie is back on Heroin or whatever?

They are pretty sure he is lying about his psychiatry visits so why wouldn't he lie about drugs?

I fear Artie is not long for this world.

I love him on the show and wish him the best but I think he needs to go and get himself healthy.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Vargas, Artie was never off anything. I guarantee it. Do you really think he's gonna go through the ordeal of getting off heroine without any professionals to help him.

Dr Drew said it best, "He's either in rehab or he's still on it."

Reactions: jamesp717

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Vargas, Artie was never off anything. I guarantee it. Do you really think he's gonna go through the ordeal of getting off heroine without any professionals to help him.

Dr Drew said it best, "He's either in rehab or he's still on it."

You're probably right but for a few months, he seemed much more together.

The weight loss, the more active role in the show, etc. Although, they all could also be explained by cocaine so, like, who knows.

Artie is a drug addict and all drug addicts lie.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

All speculation. No one knows anything for certain. It's all hearsay at this point, fellas.

As far as a bit, this one's done. It's stagnant, stale and over.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
So are we all just pretty convinced that Artie is back on Heroin or whatever?

They are pretty sure he is lying about his psychiatry visits so why wouldn't he lie about drugs?

I fear Artie is not long for this world.

I love him on the show and wish him the best but I think he needs to go and get himself healthy.
I think Artie's trying to rehab and get off the shit. But that may be too optimistic. All I know is something has to change, Howard is obviously annoyed and it's no longer just a day here and there, but it's several days at a time and it's becoming a pattern. I wish him the best, but he's really trying everyone's patience here. Here's to hoping he returns with a clear head and clean.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
I hate to keep referring to SFN, especially consider 90% of the posts there are idiotic, but MANY seem to be suggesting that Artie was fired, and Howard won't reveal it until the New Year. I doubt it, but I have a feeling it's coming. I can imagine HR telling Artie he's on his last chance - get it together, or he's done in the New Year -- officially.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
I hate to keep referring to SFN, especially consider 90% of the posts there are idiotic, but MANY seem to be suggesting that Artie was fired, and Howard won't reveal it until the New Year. I doubt it, but I have a feeling it's coming. I can imagine HR telling Artie he's on his last chance - get it together, or he's done in the New Year -- officially.
I would see no logical reason to wait until the new year. Unless they would say they tried to work it out, but he had to leave to not hurt Artie's chances of getting another gig.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
The other speculation is that "Management" = Howard, but he doesn't want to be seen as the bad guy.

So, regarding Artie's DUI, obviously he was messed up and it didn't have anything to do with "protecting my mother." Remember, a cop who was on the scene had all this additional info about what Artie tested positive for(?) and Howard cut the guy off and dropped the subject.

I was thinking back to something that seems funny now from a show last week - when JD was discussing what meds he was taking:

Howard: Artie, what are you taking?

Artie: I, uhhhh...

Robin: Artie's taking 2 prescriptions.

Artie: NO, I'M NOT!!! JUST ONE!!!

Robin: Which one?

Artie: The anti-anxiety one, and the Kolonopin.

:)

Fat Artie is/was/always will be WAY out of it!

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Later on when they were asking him what he was on he said he was on anti anxiety meds and then Robin said, "Weren't you also on Kolonopin?" Then Artie quickly said yes. Even he forgets his lies sometimes.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
I wonder what Sirius could've seen to get so worried about it. He must've been nodding off while in the hallways or something. They say he looks real bad on Howard tv on the 50 cent interview.