Cosmo Radio

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Cosmo Radio is on Sirius 111. Don't know the XM channel #. But I always assumed this station was purely created for women. I've caught a lot more lately and surprised how that's not really the case.

When they play music they have a good variety from Hip Hop to Pop. I've heard a couple shows, right now it's the "Wake Up! With Taylor" show in the mornings. There is also a "Cocktails with Pete" show that seems pretty good.

Clearly I'm not the only guy who has given this channel a chance. I've heard a few guy truckers calling in and praising the station.

It's far more about relationships but it's not one sided at all. I'd encourage people to check it out and give it a chance.
SIRIUS Satellite Radio - Cosmo Radio ? Only on SIRIUS

Reactions: hyson

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I dunno, Taylor. I tried to stomach Playboy radio and just couldn't bare it.

Maybe I could give this a listen on my way home from work today... I don't wanna catch teh ghey, though. ;-)

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
My coworkers will beat me if they see what's on my radio.... listening to this channel is an occupational hazard. Someone please call OSHA.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Is this the "who gives a Sh*t" channel?

I don't know, I don't think I could listen to this but I may have to try it out tomorrow.

Are there hot chicks talking about Sex?

I'll sometimes listen to Tiffany Granath on the Playboy channel in the afternoon and she isn't bad but some of the callers are really annoying.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Is this the "who gives a Sh*t" channel?

I don't know, I don't think I could listen to this but I may have to try it out tomorrow.

Are there hot chicks talking about Sex?

I'll sometimes listen to Tiffany Granath on the Playboy channel in the afternoon and she isn't bad but some of the callers are really annoying.

It's a ton of sex talk and advice stuff. But it's not emasculating. IE I refuse to watch "Sex in the City" because to me it's emasculating.

BTW, I might call in Hyson, but would rather call for the other show.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
The women are calling in and telling Kenny what they eat. Then he tells them their sex life.

This one chick called in and he guessed that she likes to have sex outside and nailed it!

Meh...... :bs:

This is a novelty at best. What other show might you call?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Covino And Rich, Wrap Up Show, Bubba Friday Show.

Ooooh, I see. Well I'll have to listen for ya. It wouldn't hurt branching out to a different type of audience though... just a thought. You seem to be doing just fine the way you're doing things...

So, um...yeah... I gotta go.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Cocks with P is entertaining every once in a while, but alas, he's on at the same time as Jason Ellis... :(

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
My old room mate used to read Cosmo (we always made fun of him for it) but one day he realized there was a cosmo channel on my Sirius and we listened. it was sort of entertaining, I tuned it maybe twice more since then, it's good in small doses for me.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Taylor, I will give this a try but only because you said so and also because you said you refuse to watch Sex in the City.

Agree.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
There is also a "Cocktails with Pete" show that seems pretty good.
Clearly I'm not the only guy who has given this channel a chance. I've heard a few guy truckers calling in and praising the station.

It's far more about relationships but it's not one sided at all. I'd encourage people to check it out and give it a chance.
SIRIUS Satellite Radio - Cosmo Radio ? Only on SIRIUS

I am recording it now and will give it a listen. :cool:

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Wow, you guys actually listen to suggestions. I want to retweet some good programming suggestions on the @TSSRadio twitter. So for example GoReds who always seems to know good shows and stuff tell me about it and I will tweet it.