Corey Haim found dead.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Yes, but when you respond with something like the following... We all have our own way of believing what happened
What sort of response do you think you are going to get? :p

I meant that in saying we will never know the whole story, what may get covered up, these people are celebrities and there might be something being kept from the public eye, we have no clue. That is what I meant by we all have our own way of believing. You could have just as easily come back and asked me to explain myself a little better then come back with a smart ass comment...lol

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
All right everybody.

Lets just take a chill pill :chillpill:and enjoy a refreshing beverage together :drink:and relax for a moment.

Too soon? ? ? ?

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Awww look at you taking care of your moderator duties... Good Job...:bigthumbup:

Shucks. Thanks.
Did you see what I did there? I took a moment to gently remind us to play nicely together, and mixed it with an inappropriate joke about abusing recreational drugs and alcohol, thus bringing the thread back to the untimely demise of Corey #2. (Or was he Corey #1?)

Wow. I'm exhausted. ;)

Last edited:

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Right now Corey and Boner are partying in that great gig in the sky, waiting for the other Corey and Kirk Cameron to stop by. Oh hey look, there's Dana Plato!

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
That's why Hectic is a mod... :clap:

Here you go Calypso :flowers:

lol Thanks limegrass.. We were only having fun showing our forum love..lol

This Buds for you:
219otmw.gif

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Shucks. Thanks.
Did you see what I did there? I took a moment to gently remind us to play nicely together, and mixed it with an inappropriate joke about abusing recreational drugs and alcohol, thus bringing the thread back to the untimely demise of Corey #2. (Or was he Corey #1?)

Wow. I'm exhausted. ;)

lol... You are one of my favs here Hectic and you do a great job here with everything you do... Here you can have one to:
219otmw.gif

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
I was pretty young the first time I watched Lost Boys, scared the shit out of me that's for sure. I remember begging my Mom after I watched it (alone), to go get me lots of garlic..lol

Great movie tho.. Keifer is awesome too.:bigthumbup:

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Corey Feldman Remembers Corey Haim: 'This Is A Tragic Loss'

Corey Feldman and Corey Haim were paired so often on screen together that they eventually earned a reality show entitled "The Two Coreys" - and on Wednesday, hours after the news of Haim's death, Feldman remembered his late friend and co-star.

"I was awakened at 8:30 this morning by my brother and sister knocking on my bedroom door," Feldman said in a statement to Access Hollywood. "They informed me of the loss of my brother Corey Haim. My eyes weren't even open all the way when the tears started streaming down my face.

"I am so sorry for Corey, his mother Judy, his family, my family, all of our fans, and of course my son who I will have to find a way to explain this to when he gets home from school," he continued. "This is a tragic loss of a wonderful, beautiful, tormented soul, who will always be my brother, family, and best friend. We must all take this as a lesson in how we treat the people we share this world with while they are still here to make a difference. Please respect our families as we struggle and grieve through this difficult time. I hope the art Corey has left behind will be remembered as the passion of that for which he truly lived."

Haim and Feldman starred in a number of movies together after inaugurating their on-screen partnership in 1987's "The Lost Boys." They also co-starred in "License To Drive" (1988), "Dream A Little Dream" (1989), "Blown Away" (1992), "National Lampoon's Last Resort" (1994), "Dream a Little Dream 2" (1995), "Busted" (1996), "Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star" (2003) and "Lost Boys: The Tribe" (2008). Both also appeared in an episode of the animated "Robot Chicken" and each made separate appearances on the TV series "Big Wolf On Campus."

CoreyFeldmanRemembersCoreyHaim39ThisIsATragicLoss39.jpg