Cord Cutters

Discussion in 'Cable & Video' started by Wolf, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I still have DirecTV Now, but I still haven't decided to go with Vue or Sling. Because they offer the same channel lineup, I am looking for and plus they have a cloud DVR service. Since DirecTV Now doesn't have one and who know when they will get one.

But now after reading what Hulu TV will offer, which should include all 4 local tv networks, if those networks are online and a cloud base DVR, again if that launches when the service goes live?
    MadisonRadio1 likes this.
  2. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

Now the city is going to give the rights to our trial neighborhood fiber optic plan we had with the Utility to a local telecom provider, TDS, which will make it available to the entire city. They will also be offering a tv package. Not sure if it's one of the internet services or their own cable package. They are having a Town Hall meeting at the neighborhood school on Saturday so I'll get to find out then. I will have the option to go strictly with the internet only which is probably what I'll do I'll since I like this PlayStation Vue and like claiming I'm a cord cutter even though I get ESPN
  3. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

4. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

5. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

6. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

7. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

TV viewership is in the consumers' hands now. Muahahahaaa.
    Wolf likes this.
  8. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

By end of the month, I'm finally going to dump DirecTV Now and check out Hulu TV, since they have live CBS and DVR access. I was going to go with PS Vue, but since Hulu TV can access to some of the on demand lineup, even if the channels are not live.
  9. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

Today is National Streaming Day. Celebrating the first Netflix stream to television on May 20, 2008. Now we have all these great viewing options with high speed internet. Show appreciation to your device today.
    Wolf and Aaron like this.
  10. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I been trying Hulu TV free preview for nearly a week and I really don't care for it. The format is a bit hard to find shows, maybe a I'm bit loyal to DirecTV Now and plus comparing all the tv competitor plans together. DTVN and Vue has the best channel options for me and Sling has the best prices. One day I will check out Vue and Sling, but for now I'll stick to DTVN and plus I have a good deal with AT&T Unlimited Plan with DTVN where I am getting a $25 credit on my data plan and DTVN only cost $10 bucks a month and plus I get HBO for free.