Contract Time! Jason Ellis's Last Show Could Be The 17th!

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Here's the catch, it's on what Ellis calls "Who gives a f**k Friday," so will he renew, or will Sirius XM lose their mind and let him walk away? Will the Prince of all Media continue his quest to be the New King of All Media? If Ellis left, what would you do?:shock:

Tune in July 20th to see what happened...

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
If Ellis leaves, canceling (if I hadn't already) would be a no brainer. Sadly, it wouldn't surprise me if they let him go.

On a side note, any idea what military base he's gonna broadcast from?

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
If Ellis leaves, canceling (if I hadn't already) would be a no brainer. Sadly, it wouldn't surprise me if they let him go.

On a side note, any idea what military base he's gonna broadcast from?

If Ellis leaves, I'll be very dissapointed...

I think he wants to broadcast from a base overseas, which would deserve a HUGE Red Dragons!

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I like Ellis once in a while. I'm finding it hard to listen to him today (7/3/09-Friday).

Honestly, I'd like him to stay because I'd probably listen to him, but on the other hand, I probably wouldn't care.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Update: Ellis got a call from a big guy on the Sirius XM totem pole, not Mel K, and Ellis says said that the renewal should go fine. It seems that the uppers are with him, and Ellis says he should know by Friday.

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
Still no contract for Ellis... Sirius has to have a hole in their head to let this guy go... I mean you can't rely on two talk guys Howard and Bubba (what little he is around for).... Jeez...

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
An Update from the Jellismate Twitter: No word on contract, if you all jumped on the ellismania team I'd be ok no matter what. As of Monday that shit gets big! Respect my hustle
about 13 hours ago from Tweetie

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Jason Ellis Twitter Update: Maybe I should be some where right now. Maybe I am? Hahaha
6 minutes ago from Tweetie

As of two minutes ago Johnny Mosely, that snowboardings dude from Faction Wensdays, said he's now going to be on 4 hours a day, from 3-7.

WTF!?!:bigcry:

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
I guess my thread title is messed up, his last show was going to be/is the 10th, not the 17th...

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Still no contract for Ellis... Sirius has to have a hole in their head to let this guy go... I mean you can't rely on two talk guys Howard and Bubba (what little he is around for).... Jeez...

They left it to the last minute with Bubba too.

That asshole... He hasn't signed the contract yet, but he's staying:bigthumbup:

If both sides are confident in a new contract, he probably is continuing in good faith until the deal is physically worked out.