Congrats Pig Face and your white trash wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave_Perry

Oct 22, 2008
wow, no wonder bobby hamilton jr cant find sponsorship. his attitude leaves a ton to be desired. his wife is straight off the hillbilly band wagon. they cant live in a house it has to be a trailer on wheels,

Also nice bulls@#t statement in your interview pig face

Reactions: semipenguin

Ruaidh

Oct 15, 2008
Is your real name Jack Bauer?

We just got away from one of your type, we don't need another.
I'm sure you can find a way to express your displeasure without being abusive.
And nio, those of us who came over here are not prudes, we just don't need abusive name calling.
You make it seem like you, yourself just fell off the hillbilly band wagon.

Dave_Perry

Oct 22, 2008
judge for yourself, pig boy and trailer trash wife

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-49UbsFDatg]YouTube - Bobby Hamilton Jr Punches Landon Cassil - Memphis Post Race Fight![/ame]

Dave_Perry

Oct 22, 2008
If Bobby Hamilton Jr or his wife are offended in what i said and feel they can justify what they have done on video, they can contact me on here as i use my real email. The sad truth is his resemblance to a pig is uncanny. As for his wife to be in high heels and walk onto pit row and give the finger to a 18 year old boy is part of the definition of what white trash is. Then he leaves the Craftsman Truck Officials garage and blatantly lie about the discussion that he was pulled in there for again does not sit well with any type of sponsor or agent who is looking for to help Bobby Hamilton out. His father was a class act, but ever since the truck team was not given to him after his father died, Jr has been on mad person which in turn has affected the way his is driving, his attitude on and off the track. I hide behind no fake name. They can contact me on here when ever they would like

Status
Not open for further replies.