Confront Robin with an Expert!

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Enough is enough. Imus announces he has prostate cancer despite his organic vegetarian perfect food diet for the last ten years. Robin's explanation "He didn't detox!" This and her cult of enemas is unadulterated bullshit. Time for Howard to bring in an expert MD or biologist to deal with Robin's fantasy one myth at a time. Dr. Drew had her babbling and interrupting just by saying the colon is not dirty or impacted and that it cleans itself. Think of the fun a gastro-intestinal expert could bring to the program. Please Howard, do it!

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I subscribe to the theory that if you're gonna get cancer you're gonna get it. Don't matter much what you do to avoid it.
Beside maybe. MAYBE lung cancer.
Turn on the TV everyday something new causes cancer.
Oh yeah, I agree. Robin needs to shut up on this one. Its a serious matter. She has no medical proof.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
Enough is enough. Imus announces he has prostate cancer despite his organic vegetarian perfect food diet for the last ten years. Robin's explanation "He didn't detox!" This and her cult of enemas is unadulterated bullshit. Time for Howard to bring in an expert MD or biologist to deal with Robin's fantasy one myth at a time. Dr. Drew had her babbling and interrupting just by saying the colon is not dirty or impacted and that it cleans itself. Think of the fun a gastro-intestinal expert could bring to the program. Please Howard, do it!

by now you've got to KNOW Robin is wacked-out of her skull...but what the heck, it helps her pass the time...no hubby or kids or florentine and 25 yr old white guys get boring quick

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Your "doctors" just want to sell you expensive treatments and worthless advice unlike her homeopathic experts that are there to... um, wait...

:Smiley_wink:

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Your "doctors" just want to sell you expensive treatments and worthless advice unlike her homeopathic experts that are there to... um, wait...

:Smiley_wink:

Just bring one on to explain how the human body works and why "detoxing" and fill-er-up coffee enemas are snake-oil... Oh ho ho ho. . you will see Miss Quivers in all her glory... Oh the humanity!

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
The difference is that Doctors are giving you a false impression that their best interests are making you better which it's not.

I wouldn't go to the doctor unless to have something put back on or restart my heart. Other than that I'm not interested in being a pill dispenser for the man.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
The difference is that Doctors are giving you a false impression that their best interests are making you better which it's not.

I wouldn't go to the doctor unless to have something put back on or restart my heart. Other than that I'm not interested in being a pill dispenser for the man.

If you come down with diabetes, high cholestoral,cholera, TB, bubonic plague or one of the hundreds of other diseases or conditions that can be cured or controlled with medication and you choose not to go to the doctor, better write your will as soon as possible.

TheScionicMan

Oct 11, 2008
Yes, but there's a whole slew of other pills that may or may not cure anything except the company's bottom line. Listen to the laundry list of drugs that some of the wackpack and KC are on. When you are taking 3 or 4 pills to combat the side-effects of a couple of the pills you take, something is wrong...

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Yes, but there's a whole slew of other pills that may or may not cure anything except the company's bottom line. Listen to the laundry list of drugs that some of the wackpack and KC are on. When you are taking 3 or 4 pills to combat the side-effects of a couple of the pills you take, something is wrong...

I feel like agreeing with you but since I don't know those characters and their problems, it's hard to condemn their medications... Undoubtedly there is a lot of over-medication going on in this country... I think it is even worse in Europe...

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Make sure the expert is educated from an accredited school, unlike "Dr." Ronny.

Why do they still call Dr Ronny Dr if she isn't from an accredited school? Howard usually jumps all over people that call themselves Dr when they really shouldn't be.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Why do they still call Dr Ronny Dr if she isn't from an accredited school? Howard usually jumps all over people that call themselves Dr when they really shouldn't be.

You mean the same way he makes fun of Dr. Bill Cosby?

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
lol, i love when dr. drew drills into robin. she doesn't believe she is a narcissist :rofl2:

hell, anytime dr. drew is in is radio gold to me. the guys says it like it is.

Last edited:

Araxen

Oct 13, 2008
Wow. Robin really has issues. It was very clear today on the radio. It was sort of scary how in denial she was on some of that stuff and some of the stuff she wasn't in denial about. Telling Dr. Drew he knew nothing was very telling of how big of a problem she has.

TheScionicMan

Oct 11, 2008
There was part of me that was saying her shit is wacky, but she has stuck with it for quite a while and she has been getting good results. But after the Imus segment, I think she's pure nutzo. Imus has been eating a similar diet to what she preaches and he still got cancer. Her reply. "He didn't detox! He still had a bunch of toxins trapped inside him!"

At least she's still got "HUGE PENDULOUS BREASTS!"

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008

That sounds right. To hear Robin talk about her health before the weight loss makes it sound like she saw some bad quacks. She found an alternative that is working for HER... for NOW (I stress both). The preaching is a getting a bit too much and I understand the criticism since people are afraid of change (unless it is Howard shoving tubes up his ass....than even Double A would do it). I think it was Benji that brought up this good point about not questioning Stern's transcendental (sp?) meditation. Or his painting....or anything else! Mostly, there is an insane defense of just about any of Howard's whims. Glad Robin didn't lose her balls the other day and laughed him and his waning hobbies off.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD

Because he doesn't want to unleash the fury that is Robin Quivers all over his ass!