Commercials

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008
I don't really notice a difference, but then again, I ffwd through them. When I do have to listen to them, its more the types of commercials than their duration that bugs me.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Whatever happened to putting the H100 fist logo on the moon?!?!?! Maybe if they had gotten around to doing that sooner, things wouldn't be in the state they are in.

k9feces

Oct 20, 2008
Whatever happened to putting the H100 fist logo on the moon?!?!?! Maybe if they had gotten around to doing that sooner, things wouldn't be in the state they are in.

Howard won't even go on Letterman, he said he has "nothing to promote".

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
With a big Howard balloon.
No Howard, there are assholes that will not get Satrad BECAUSE Howard is on it, never mind the fact that there are 100 something other channels to choose from and the fact that they can block him all together.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
It's over Johnny, anyone paying attention knows this, but show me the better alternative right now to the HSS.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
C'mon, do you really think all these complaints are from otherwise happy fans. They're a bunch of Jerry McGuires giving the old "I'm outta here, who's coming with me?"

Nothin helps a bad mood like spreadin' it - Calvin

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
It's over Johnny, anyone paying attention knows this, but show me the better alternative right now to the HSS.
The other X channels we have. Lets expand our minds along with the technology.
There's a saying where I come from "One monkey don't stop no show".