Combining Accounts?

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
Would Sirius let me take the remaining 7 months on my main sub and add it to my newly renewed for a year 2nd sub?

I really don't want to cancel it and pay $75.

Then I would just have one Sirius sub.

I am looking into the XMp3. :)

Thoughts before I call them?

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Hm, never heard anyone do this, I would just call and ask them, and explain the situation as nicely as possible, personally. They may be nice enough to help out. Who knows..?

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
I don't see why they wouldn't. Why have two radios when you only want one...:)

There is a $75.00 fee for early cancellation, but I don't think they ever enforce it...:shock:

The XMP3 is a nice radio, but you may want to play with it for a while. Some things I don't like about it. Half the time I start my truck, it turns off and then I have to wait for it to turn back on...:worried:

Then it records channel without you wanting them to be recorded. It's nice for channels you like, but I don't want it to record ESPN Radio at random. Just because I listen to it doesn't mean I want it recorded during some time I don't even listen to it. Then I can't figure out how to delete those auto recordings...:worried:

It is nice that you can listen to one thing and record something else. I like the channel previews. You can scroll through all the channel and even only your favorites...:)

No presets, though...:worried:

Good Luck...:)

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Would Sirius let me take the remaining 7 months on my main sub and add it to my newly renewed for a year 2nd sub?

Not sure about the account stuff, but the XMP3 is pretty sweet (especially if you don't need the WiFi). It would be perfect if they had a damn arm-strap for it so it would be more gym friendly.

spaceghost

Jan 20, 2009

If it's your first year of service you may be subject to the fee... as far as using your remaining service towards another radio it doesn't work they way you would think.. they have to close the service before they can take the credit from that radio anyway. When you are talking with customer satisfaction they'll probably do anything they can to get you to stay with that subscription ( Service Credit, free radios, etc) But if they say there is a cancellation fee then you tell them that you will cancel both if they do not waive it and guaranteed you will not see a $75 charge.

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
I guess I was just wondering if anyone has done this before.

I really want to get the XMp3, but I don't want to loose money in the process.

Maybe I'll just sell my SL2 with 7 months of service. :)

semi, you like the unit though, right? Did you have a SL2? I don't use wifi on it, even though it is a great feature.

Also, this MLB rumor has me wanting to wait as well. :idunno:

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I guess I was just wondering if anyone has done this before.

I really want to get the XMp3, but I don't want to loose money in the process.

Maybe I'll just sell my SL2 with 7 months of service. :)

semi, you like the unit though, right? Did you have a SL2? I don't use wifi on it, even though it is a great feature.

Also, this MLB rumor has me wanting to wait as well. :idunno:

Let us know if you want to sell that SL2.