1. Hectic Art has been promoted to Admin. See the thread in the News section.

Coast to Coast AM?

Discussion in 'SiriusXM News & Talk' started by HCLogo, Jan 1, 2009.

1. HCLogo

HCLogo New Member

Apparently "Coast to Coast AM" is supposed to be on SiriusXM, but I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere.

According to the Coast website at www.coasttocoastam.com/info/xm.html
    Is this an XM only channel? Is there a Sirius channel that carries the show?

2. Similar Threads: Coast Coast
    Forum Title Date
    SiriusXM News & Talk Coming Soon: Coast to Coast AM (???) Aug 13, 2013
    SiriusXM News & Talk XM Losing Coast to Coast AM Jun 9, 2013
    SiriusXM News & Talk Coast to Coast AM Feb 21, 2011
    SiriusXM News & Talk Playboy Advisor with Naked Girls Coast to Coast (NSFW) Aug 31, 2010

3. Sirius Rich

Sirius Rich New Member

A few of my buddies that have XM listen to that channel. I keep forgetting to search for XM165 on my factory Sirius with the Best of XM in the Ford. I do not think that XM 165 is part of the Best of XM.
  4. almaniac27

almaniac27 New Member

XM 165, as well as Extreme 152, National Lampoon 154, America's Talk 158 and WLW 173 are run by Clear Channel, as well as several music channels that are XM-only. From what I've heard, Mel K hates Clear Channel, so I doubt these channels will make it to Sirius anytime soon.
  5. goreds2

goreds2 Well, you know........

Yes, COAST TO COAST is only on XM.
  6. HCLogo

HCLogo New Member

Well Boo! :thumbsdown: Anyone know if there a show with similar content on Sirius?
  7. kc1ih

kc1ih Member

Is there any place in the US where you can’t pick up this program on AM radio? I think not, since the show is on a number of high powered clear channel (in the old meaning of that phrase) stations.
  8. goreds2

goreds2 Well, you know........

COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY: AFFILIATE LIST
  9. HCLogo

HCLogo New Member

I could listen on FM if I really wanted to, I just wanted to be able to schedule my SL2 to record the show. It comes on too late in my time zone for me to listen to live.
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2009