Coast to Coast AM?

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston
A few of my buddies that have XM listen to that channel. I keep forgetting to search for XM165 on my factory Sirius with the Best of XM in the Ford. I do not think that XM 165 is part of the Best of XM.

almaniac27

Nov 12, 2008
Kent, Ohio
XM 165, as well as Extreme 152, National Lampoon 154, America's Talk 158 and WLW 173 are run by Clear Channel, as well as several music channels that are XM-only. From what I've heard, Mel K hates Clear Channel, so I doubt these channels will make it to Sirius anytime soon.

kc1ih

Oct 16, 2008
Hudson, Florida
Is there any place in the US where you can’t pick up this program on AM radio? I think not, since the show is on a number of high powered clear channel (in the old meaning of that phrase) stations.

HCLogo

Dec 28, 2008
GTA, Ontario, Canada
Is there any place in the US where you can’t pick up this program on AM radio? I think not, since the show is on a number of high powered clear channel (in the old meaning of that phrase) stations.

I could listen on FM if I really wanted to, I just wanted to be able to schedule my SL2 to record the show. It comes on too late in my time zone for me to listen to live.

Last edited: