Classic College Radio Takes Over SiriusXMU

dlnester

Oct 15, 2008
Overland Park, Kansas
Classic College Radio is taking over SiriusXMU today on channel 35 for #ThrowbackThursday. Those without an XTRA radio, great chance to check it out on the birds!

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Classic College Radio is taking over SiriusXMU today on channel 35 for #ThrowbackThursday. Those without an XTRA radio, great chance to check it out on the birds!
Great find dlnester- have you seen this thread? http://www.digitalradiocentral.com/siriusxm-music/21510-daily-music-highlights.html

02-23-201412:00 PM

> 2.0 Xtra channel 'Classic College Radio' Takes-over a regular Satellite Channel

> Exclusive Live shows from The Police, The Fray, Muse, Dierks Bentley, Darlene Love, Doc Watson, Tommy Castro, Tarrus Riley, Chase Rice, Cole Swindell, Big & Rich and Neal McCoy

> Brand NEW Lamb of GOD!!

> Upcoming festivities surrounding the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame ceremonies (Very bad news just in about KISS!!)

> Women Rock Week w/Lizzy Hale from Halestorm, Maria Brink from In This Moment, Sharon den Adel from Within Temptation, Taylor Momsen from The Pretty Reckless, Melissa Burnos from Burnos, Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil, Sarah Anthony from The Letter Black, and many more

> Members of Styx take a cue from 'That Metal Show' and tell us and play " Hits The Wish They Wrote"

> Iconography: Pet Shop Boys Special- Veteran Billboard Magazine editor and music journalist Larry Flick sits down with Pet Shop Boys Neil Tennant and Chris Lowe, with a look back at their amazing 30 years of music and a celebration of the release of their new album, "Electric"

> Bone Thugs Takeover

> Maha Shivratri

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Good good stuff DL!

That is a good station. Maybe the best on Xtra channels
I listen to both of those stations a lot. Its often hard to make my rounds through my presets.

Sent from Tapatalk.