Clarification of Seinfeld and Howard's relationship

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Today Howard said they get along great or something like that.

Did I miss something. I know Jerry stopped going on the show after Howard starting talking about the young girlfriend.

The last time I heard Howard talking about him was when he was blasting Jerry's wife over some cook book. Then Bee movie came out and I remember them ripping on that and him saying that he hopes Jerry fails at that because he's too successful.

Did they already talk about this? I always thought they were enemies.

The Butler

Oct 14, 2008
Canton-Massillon, Ohio
Howard was always miffed that he had Jerry on the show when Seinfeld started on NBC to less than stellar ratings. After it became a hit, Jerry stopped coming on the show.

But much like Chevy Chase and Rosie, they kissed and made up.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Yeah, but he said that they've always been friends as if there was never any bad blood between them which is bullshit.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Maybe Jerry took it as the typical Howard spewing his thoughts of the moment on the radio and didn't hold a big grudge. There's a lot of room between not liking someone's comments and being enemies.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
On an off topic note, who has more money?

Howard had his fortune BEFORE the insane Sirius Deal but Jerry has Syndication money and DVD money. That aint nothin to sneeze at, my friends.

Last edited:

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008

Howard had his fortune BEFORE the insane Sirius Deal but Jerry has Syndication money and DVD money. That aint nothin to sneeze at, my friends.

Mulva? :spit:

Reactions: Bark

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California

Syndication and DVD money probably make Jerry think of Howard as "middle class".

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
well they have got to learn to get along. I mean I'm sure they regularly run into one another out there in the hamptons and it would be best to avoid being awkward.