Claire B coming to Sirius 128?

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Poole used to come on her show before NASCAR came to Sirius...:shock:

I remember one time they Claire B. and D-Fizzle went out for all-you-can-eat one time...:right:

:)

I don't remember him being on her show. But then again, it's been a long time since I listened to 'Dialed In'. I moved to Sirius when NA$CAR did. I have heard Poole comment on issues that he's had with her at some of the media events. I got the feeling from listening to him that they aren't the best of friends. :scratch:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I don't remember him being on her show. But then again, it's been a long time since I listened to 'Dialed In'. I moved to Sirius when NA$CAR did. I have heard Poole comment on issues that he's had with her at some of the media events. I got the feeling from listening to him that they aren't the best of friends. :scratch:

Yeah, he came on her show a few times.

I think relations were strained over a bet and who was paying for an All-You-Can-Eat Buffet...:eek:

:)

SubmarineMike

Oct 14, 2008
Jacksonville Fl
I am not thrilled for a couple different reason. 1. I had friends that worked with her on 144 when it was NASCAR radio on XM. They told me thatbehind the scenes she is IMPOSSIBLE to work with and it had a lot to do with one of them leaving. The other still works there and will not say anything to her. He is afraid she will try to get him fired. 2. Anybody can do what she does if given the access to the drivers. All she does is tell you what some audio clip is going to tell you, play the clip then after the clip tell you what the clip just said. She also repeats herself a billion times a show.

Snafam

Oct 31, 2008
Bagley just went through her schedule. It looks as if she has a series of evening shows for Championship week, and they are all different times during the week.

I wonder if this is a 'tryout' for her.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I've never heard any of her prior shows, so I don't know much about her.
But if she is on mostly at night, I still won't hear any of them because I listen mostly during the day! :)

Jager

Nov 16, 2008
Virginia
I'll take the slamming I'll get, but I like listening to Dialed In. I'm not saying she's the best thing out there, but I like listening to her show as well as others. So I'm glad to see she's a part of Nascar radio

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
I'll take the slamming I'll get, but I like listening to Dialed In. I'm not saying she's the best thing out there, but I like listening to her show as well as others. So I'm glad to see she's a part of Nascar radio

I agree, there is NO show that I listen to non stop. They all have things I like and dislike, so I just bounce around the channels and come back later.

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
From what I gathered while listening to Michael Waltrip and Jr's show last week they were both saying if the fan's want them to return we need to let sirius know. Them coming back has something to do with the merger. Sounds like if the fan's want any of the xm motorsports shows to be on the nascar channel they want everyone to let sirius know. I have never heard her show but maybe she has enough of a fan following that sirius received plenty of emails to keep her.