Chris Brown is Sorry!!

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
It's nice to see that he's found God, and that he's talking to his minister and mother.

Good for him (?) He's axing for forgiveness... :hw:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4SD6oBvbKY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - A Message From Chris[/ame]

So...who's running out to buy his album????????

Personally, I think he should apologize for wearing that shirt. :)

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
It's nice to see that he's found God, and that he's talking to his minister and mother.

YouTube - A Message From Chris

That shirt makes him look like he should be serving food at some high end restaurant. The problem is that there will still be tons of fans for him, many of which will be women. It just annoys me that so many can forgive bad behavior over and over if it's someone they like or find attractive. I can't tell you how many times the when a Tommy Lee would come into the restaurant I worked at how the female staff would swoon and not care that he was accused multiple times of abuse. Guess some people have their priorities mixed up.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
The thing is, a guy like Chris Brown is nothing more than a common street thug. The only things making him different are the recording contract and money. But those things don't change who you are. If anything, it makes it worse. Now he can hire expensive lawyers who get paid to make excuses for his actions.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
I didn't like him before this, and he can bathe in a vat of acid after. Too harsh? :D

And the shirt looks like he's part of a cult :shifty:

ctkatz

Oct 11, 2008
maybe its just me, but anytime i hear someone who did something particularly violent and heinous say that they prayed to god for forgiveness and were forgiven by god so its all good now, i come this close to throwing up.

i really hate these people who justify doing what they do by saying that god will forgive them. its nearly the same rationale that religious terrorists use for doing what they do.

Reactions: xan_user

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
That shirt makes him look like he should be serving food at some high end restaurant. The problem is that there will still be tons of fans for him, many of which will be women. It just annoys me that so many can forgive bad behavior over and over if it's someone they like or find attractive. I can't tell you how many times the when a Tommy Lee would come into the restaurant I worked at how the female staff would swoon and not care that he was accused multiple times of abuse. Guess some people have their priorities mixed up.

Some women are attracted to "bad boys". I have a couple in my family like that. I'm not sure if it's a deal where they want to try to fix/mother them, or if they are addicted to the drama.

Respectable men, to them, are BORING as hell. They just can't hold their interest.

:confused:

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ

YouTube - A Message From Chris

LOL! aksing for forgiveness, huh? If that wasn't scripted, I don't know what is.. AND wasn't he seen wearing a custom-made diamond-encrusted necklace that spelled "OOPS!" just a couple weeks ago?! Sounds real sorry to me!!

:twitch:

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
I didn't even know who he was until the Rihanna incident. I still don't know what he sings, and I don't care to. Not my type of music and certainly not my type of person. Especially after the OOPS! necklace... that took a lot of nerve, imo.

:soapbox:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
The thing is, a guy like Chris Brown is nothing more than a common street thug. The only things making him different are the recording contract and money. But those things don't change who you are. If anything, it makes it worse. Now he can hire expensive lawyers who get paid to make excuses for his actions.

Oh please don't let that be true. I need Ron Artest to live up to his potential and help the Lakers win another 10 Championships in a row :shock:

I think he stole that shirt from Michael Jackson...

:roflmao::pointer:

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
Beat the crap out of someone then make a video saying you're sorry....yep, I'm going to run out and buy his CD's now, he said he was sorry!

Guess he's worried about his future earnings (or maybe lack of them).

Last edited:

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
I just read that Chris Brown's new album is scheduled for release next month. Now we know why he's "apologizing".

:rolleyes: