Charles Barkley apologizes for DUI last night

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
You have to appreciate his candidness.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwK-T-b0B_Y]YouTube - Charles Barkley Return & Offer Apology on Inside The NBA.(Full Video in HQ).[/ame]

I'm glad he's back. Ernie, Kenny, and Charles make up one of the best teams in sports broadcasting.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
"Charles Barkley apologizes for DUI last night"

You scared me. I thought you were saying he had (another) DUI last night.

He is one of my all-time favorite SIXERS.

Last edited:

Wolf

Rainbow Sherbet WILL ALWAYS BE ICE CREAM!
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
This story happened about a month ago and what I can still remember what I heard on the news. This happened in Phoenix area, he was driving drunk from Gilbert, AZ to Scottsdale, AZ and those two cities are about 30 + miles apart. The police pulled him over and when the cops recognized him they wanted a to take a photo of themselves with him and plus he never really went to jail for very long. He barely went in and went out the same day.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
This story happened about a month ago and what I can still remember what I heard on the news. This happened in Phoenix area, he was driving drunk from Gilbert, AZ to Scottsdale, AZ and those two cities are about 30 + miles apart. The police pulled him over and when the cops recognized him they wanted a to take a photo of themselves with him and plus he never really went to jail for very long. He barely went in and went out the same day.

What? No pictures of Sir Charles and Sheriff Joe Arpaio?...:right:

:)

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Five days prison time for Barkley following his DUI conviction. He will go in on a Saturday (March 21st). So does he work TNT the following Thursday?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3929251