Censorship: This week only

Bandit 5160

Oct 31, 2008
"Would you get the wrong impression if I called us a cab right now". WTF? What is wrong or offensive about that? Thes GD Jesus people are going way overboard now fishing for stuff! He could be calling a cab to take them to the mall for all we know!

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
BTW...I'll bet Jesus would be AGAINST censorship!

No Jesus would say if you are living right, you wouldn't have any need to censor cause no one would find it necessary to use that sort of lanquage in order to express themselves! LOL

He who is without censorship may cast the first stone. We all censor ourselves and others to a certain degree rather we want to admit it or not.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
No Jesus would say if you are living right, you wouldn't have any need to censor cause no one would find it necessary to use that sort of lanquage in order to express themselves! LOL

He who is without censorship may cast the first stone. We all censor ourselves and others to a certain degree rather we want to admit it or not.

I thought Jesus wound up on the cross because the Romans were trying to censor him? ? ? ?

volfan1

Oct 13, 2008
On Lithium today, they censored "Jump Around" by House of Pain. The words the censored? Ho & ass. Unfuckingbelievable.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I thought Jesus wound up on the cross because the Romans were trying to censor him? ? ? ?

No they were following God's perfect plan and just didn't know it. God can even use a jackass to make his plans workout according to his will. LOL