Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
You want fake hate crimes?

You got it.

Fake hate crimes listed by date - BogusHateCrimes.com by J.P. Travis

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/

Hate Hoaxes – Black & Blonde Media

I mean, it's such a pandemic, people actually do have fucking lists. LISTS!!! It's not a "once in a while thing".... there's a plethora of "fake" victims.

And, if anything, Whitey McCrackerson is more likely to be the victim of an actual hate crime from a person of color.

The real statistics disagree.

Incidents and Offenses

In 2017 anti-white hate crimes were only 17.5 of the total cases. And the real hate crime numbers dwarf the fake ones.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
The problem is the nomenclature "hate crime", and I apologize for splitting those hairs.

However, the real statistics disagree:

After researching the FBI numbers for “Suicide of a Superpower,” this writer concluded: “An analysis of ‘single offender victimization figures’ from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study.”

Though blacks are outnumbered 5-to-1 in the population by whites, they commit eight times as many crimes against whites as the reverse. By those 2007 numbers, a black male was 40 times as likely to assault a white person as the reverse.

Source: Black America's real problem isn't white racism

The real statistics disagree.

Incidents and Offenses

In 2017 anti-white hate crimes were only 17.5 of the total cases. And the real hate crime numbers dwarf the fake ones.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
The problem is the nomenclature "hate crime", and I apologize for splitting those hairs.

However, the real statistics disagree:

After researching the FBI numbers for “Suicide of a Superpower,” this writer concluded: “An analysis of ‘single offender victimization figures’ from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study.”

Though blacks are outnumbered 5-to-1 in the population by whites, they commit eight times as many crimes against whites as the reverse. By those 2007 numbers, a black male was 40 times as likely to assault a white person as the reverse.

Source: Black America's real problem isn't white racism
You're comparing crimes to hate crimes, and quoting Pat Buchanan to do it. Don't move the goal post.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I think there is substantial evidence to support the fact that whites are more prone to black victimization, despite the hesitation to use the term "hate crime" and your ad hominem attack on the source.

You're comparing crimes to hate crimes, and quoting Pat Buchanan to do it. Don't move the goal post.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
So, are we saying the source is the issue or the data?

"This table can be used for a number of interesting calculations. First, we find that during the 2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks. This means blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites. This figure is consistent with reports from 2008, the last year DOJ released similar statistics. Perhaps not coincidentally, that was the year Mr. Obama was elected president."

Source: New DOJ Statistics on Race and Violent Crime - American Renaissance

I don't understand how you can argue with DOJ/FBI stats.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I think there is substantial evidence to support the fact that whites are more prone to black victimization, despite the hesitation to use the term "hate crime" and your ad hominem attack on the source.
You posted the term "hate crime". I refuted your argument with data, using the FBI stats on hate crimes. If you want to discuss crime in general, we can do that, but separately. Don't move the goal post.

I made no attack on Pat Buchanan, ad hominem or otherwise. I just named the source of your quote.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Fair enough to your first point, and acknowledged.

But don't play games and say you weren't trying to discredit the data, or otherwise making an innuendo, by pointing out the author.

You posted the term "hate crime". I refuted your argument with data, using the FBI stats on hate crimes. If you want to discuss crime in general, we can do that, but separately. Don't move the goal post.

I made no attack on Pat Buchanan, ad hominem or otherwise. I just named the source of your quote.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Mister hyson, the soi-disant Forum Jerk, made this observation: "The problem is the nomenclature 'hate crime.'" Something that drives me crazy about that nomenclature is the way police and news reporters are reluctant to use that term when describing assaults and acts of vandalism. For example, a rabbi might go to his synagogue early in the morning and discover that the front door has been smashed, pews were overturned, statues were broken and swastikas were spray-painted on the walls -- and the news reporter will tell us, "Police are investigating this as a possible hate crime."

Possible? Gee, ya think? The vandalism wasn't done out of love? Sheesh!

Reactions: hyson

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
But don't play games and say you weren't trying to discredit the data, or otherwise making an innuendo, by pointing out the author.
If one is trying to make a point using data, it's not only useless to get that data from a biased source with an agenda, but it also shows that you are favoring propaganda over facts.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Fair enough to your first point, and acknowledged.

Naming someone isn't an ad hominem attack. Now, if I had said he was "a Hitler lover", "an anti-Semite", that he "doesn't like the Blacks" and "doesn't like the gays", that would be an ad hominem attack. But I didn't say those things. Donald Trump did on "Meet the Press" in 1999.

Why did you dump this political turd in the celebrity punchbowl?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
You pointed out the author for some reason. If it was "Jon Smith", you wouldn't have mentioned it at all. Stop playing dumb. I didn't even notice who it was, as I was focusing on the content.

And I didn't turn this into a political discussion.

Naming someone isn't an ad hominem attack. Now, if I had said he was "a Hitler lover", "an anti-Semite", that he "doesn't like the Blacks" and "doesn't like the gays", that would be an ad hominem attack. But I didn't say those things. Donald Trump did on "Meet the Press" in 1999.

Why did you dump this political turd in the celebrity punchbowl?

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
You pointed out the author for some reason. If it was "Jon Smith", you wouldn't have mentioned it at all. Stop playing dumb. I didn't even notice who it was, as I was focusing on the content.

Why are you being disingenuous? You make statements, then don't stand behind them, as if someone else had taken control of your keyboard.

On the site you referenced, the name and agenda are very prominent. And it's the site you chose. I don't go to that site; but you do.

You punctuated your first comment with "KAG!". Did you intend to type that, or did some outside force take control of your fingers?

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing

So you quoted something without looking at its source? You just look for a site that confirms your belief, then quote it regardless of the author or agenda?

I pointed out the source so everyone here would know who it was. You're welcome, by the way.

You absolutely did.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
I am wisely choosing to stay out of this feud. I go through enough feuds on another site I could name (but won't). ;)

Five of Jussie Smollett's nine scenes in the next-to-last episode of Empire have been cut, along with a musical number. Hardly anyone knew who Smollett was until he staged a fake attack -- and now that we all know who he is, his scenes are being cut. I'm tellin' ya, there's no justice!

Jussie Smollett Sees ‘Empire’ Screen Time Slashed As Questions Mount