CarQuest 300...

BobBski

Nov 30, 2008
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
Getting ready to start, if the rain doesn't come back. Sitting here at the Petro Truckstop in Sturtevant, Wisconsin listening to it on Sirius...Let the race begin.:ter:

BobBski

Nov 30, 2008
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
Sucks it had to start so late, I have to start recording it in 40 minutes so I can switch to the UFC...

Is tonight Hughes vs Cera? I've got 2 grandsons (and a son) that have been waiting for that one, they are addicted to UFC. I try to watch when can, but, don't often have the opportunity.

BobBski

Nov 30, 2008
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
its to bad they wasted those caution laps to dry the track. i have yet to see the point in nascar doing that to shave just a few laps.

I'm with you...use the cars to dry out a bit and give the drivers a chance to look it over...but, don't start counting the laps til it turns green. Different story after the race starts...but, almost wouldn't mind see them red flag it during those times:p

BobBski

Nov 30, 2008
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
Sounds like Kyle's got another good car...from the back to 13th in just the first few laps....6th after pit stops.

Kenny Wallace stayed out...lets see if he can stay there. Go gettum Joey!!!

BobBski

Nov 30, 2008
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
kyle is the bomb. it doesn't matter who his crew chief is, he can wheel that thing right to the front and keep it there.

Back of the pack to the lead...can't help but talk about him and I love watching him run. 4.5 second lead...seems to me they cut the horsepower on those toyotas in the Nationwide series too. I've listened to him on in car periodically, he knows race cars and would make a great crew chief, many times he tells them the adjustments to make. Not to mention he drives the dickens out of it in practice to see what it'll do.;)

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Enjoy !!! but...I do wonder about your priorities;)

My priorities would be with the Cup race but not Nationwide.. I don't mind PVR'ing the Nationwide if need be..

K, now I am out of this thread or I won't have to watch it later cause I will find out here everything that happens... :lol: G'nite

BobBski

Nov 30, 2008
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
My priorities would be with the Cup race but not Nationwide.. I don't mind PVR'ing the Nationwide if need be..

K, now I am out of this thread or I won't have to watch it later cause I will find out here everything that happens... :lol: G'nite

Just messin with ya...I'd probably do the same given the opportunity:p

BobBski

Nov 30, 2008
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
Stevie Wallace spins out...imagine that:rolleyes: Something makes me think he's gonna be good one of these days...he ain't afraid to keep the foot to the floor but, judgement is sometimes lacking though:p