Can the Giants do it two years in a row?

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I'm not talking about just winning the Super Bowl, although that's quite the accomplishment. What I'm really getting at is, how amazing would it be if the Giants were to take down an undefeated opponent in the Super Bowl TWO YEARS IN A ROW?? Now, I know we've got a long way to go before that happens. First, the Giants would have to get to the Super Bowl again. Not to mention, Tennessee would have to get there too, without losing a game.

Very unlikely scenario, I know, but hey...sure is interesting to think about.

TSSJimmyCoN

Oct 13, 2008
Chitown
www.tss-radio.com
The giants will either have to face the titans or steelers in the Superbowl. of this I am sure. I think their D can match up with the Titans fairly well but I'm not sure if their Offense can take on the Steelers D when healthy

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
The giants will either have to face the titans or steelers in the Superbowl. of this I am sure. I think their D can match up with the Titans fairly well but I'm not sure if their Offense can take on the Steelers D when healthy

Definitely true on the latter. Eli Manning has a QB style that, when he's on, is nearly impossible to defend against.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
I'd love to see them against an undefeated Titans. Especially since Kerry Collins is an ex-Giants QB. I am happy to see him succeed in Tennessee. I always liked him, and think he got a bad rap here in NY.

An even better game, IMHO, will be the Giants vs. Carolina on 12/21. Could be a NFC Championship game preview.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I would love to see the Giants in the Super Bowl again and I specially don't want to see the ex Oilers in the Super Bowl!!! But of coarse I would love to see the Giants do that to the Titans!!!

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
I'm living the same way my Titans are. All I care about right now is the Jets, that's all that matters. No time to think about anything else. Go Titans!!!!!!

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
Did the Giants lose to the Browns not to have the pressure to go undefeated for the season? :scratch:

If there is a game to lose, it would be that one. I'd rather take that than a loss to Dallas, Philly or Washington. I think it was a good wake up call.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
That is cool...:)

Do the Titans play the Jets this year? If they meet in the play offs (play offs?...:shock:), I wouldn't put it past the Jets to pull the upset...:right:

:)

I'm not a real big Jets fan, but I do like Favre...I'd love to see the Jets upset the Titans.

Blitz71

Oct 12, 2008
Elizabethtown, PA
www.myspace.com
I'm not talking about just winning the Super Bowl, although that's quite the accomplishment. What I'm really getting at is, how amazing would it be if the Giants were to take down an undefeated opponent in the Super Bowl TWO YEARS IN A ROW?? Now, I know we've got a long way to go before that happens. First, the Giants would have to get to the Super Bowl again. Not to mention, Tennessee would have to get there too, without losing a game.

That would be really cool to see. But its already impossible, the Steelers arent undefeated......