Can anyone suggest good headphones for a scanner??

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
Hubby bought me a scanner for my birthday and I need to buy a good pair of headphones for when we go to Talladega in April. I really don't want to pay over $100.00 for a decent pair. Any suggestions?

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Mine came with them. But I would think you can find some under $100 surely. My sis in law got a free Fanview rental in Oct., that thing is pretty cool. But its too high for me only to use it a few times a year. Are yall camping or hoteling?

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
Camping. We camp at Dove Ridge across the street from the hall of fame, kinda diagonal from turn 4 and through trees from the free camping ( I think they call it the jungle)

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Camping. We camp at Dove Ridge across the street from the hall of fame, kinda diagonal from turn 4 and through trees from the free camping ( I think they call it the jungle)

I know excatly where your talking about. We bounce around, we havent stayed in the same place twice, but once. :Smiley_wink:

We havent decided about April yet, but we usually always go in the fall. What kinda rates do they have at Dove? You can pm me if you prefer.

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
$250.00 per lot. Electric & water but no sewer. They do have dump station on site. The outside lots are much wider and easier to get into. Merch and food vendors are set up in the front so you have access to souvy shopping if you don't want to hike to the driver merch trucks.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I saw those, too earlier today, but they're out of stock for online ordering...:worried:

Here's another option that they have for checking stores near you.......

RadioShack

When I tried my location, it listed around 10 locations and each had them in stock. I don't think that they'd be hard to get.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
$250.00 per lot. Electric & water but no sewer. They do have dump station on site. The outside lots are much wider and easier to get into. Merch and food vendors are set up in the front so you have access to souvy shopping if you don't want to hike to the driver merch trucks.

Thats not too bad. We always come over to those vendors and eat at least once. Awesome food choices in that area!:buttrock: One guy was selling walking tacos, sounded good, but I opted for a huge ribeye steak sand. instead. Are they sold out of spots?

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
Thats not too bad. We always come over to those vendors and eat at least once. Awesome food choices in that area!:buttrock: One guy was selling walking tacos, sounded good, but I opted for a huge ribeye steak sand. instead. Are they sold out of spots?

I really don't know. When we got back last year I immediatly reserved the same spot for April 09. There website is Dove Ridge Campground. I think they have a map online that shows which sites are available.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Hubby bought me a scanner for my birthday and I need to buy a good pair of headphones for when we go to Talladega in April. I really don't want to pay over $100.00 for a decent pair. Any suggestions?

Did you try that link that I sent you in post #8? It gives you an idea of which local stores have the headphones in stock.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I had noticed that while it wasn't available online, many stores around my area have them in stock. Good Luck.