Calling All Amateur Shrinks on Howard's Obsession with Shaved Pubic Hair

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
"Correct thread" as in appropriate for the forum.. not as in correcting an error in the thread. OK... you knew that but are just jerking me around, right?

Why "Skippy"? It's not particularly demeaning and it's certainly not funny. I don't get it.

Sorry, Neigh-addict the "Geezer". I already spent way too much time on you at the other place. Go forth and be annoying on your own, little trooper, I'll pass on the nonsense you try to lure me into. You ain't worth it, bud.

Learjet35A

Oct 14, 2008
Burbank, CA
I understand the frustration people have towards your comments Neigh, it's a blanket statement that is insulting. I love girls with zero hair in that area, so do a ton of guys I know and so now I'm supposed to believe that somewhere in Howard's brain he is secretly thinking that Beth is a 6 year-old in bed? I like it bald because it seems cleaner (realistic or not) and way more appealing.

This falls into the same category that I had someone tell me once. He said guys who ride motorcycles are all unhappy in life and are all pussies who want to die but can't actually commit suicide but they strongly hope every ride that they may have a car or truck cut them off at high speed so they can get killed that way when they can't control the situation.

Which statement is more ridiculous?

Last edited:

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
I understand the frustration people have towards your comments Neigh, it's a blanket statement that is insulting. I love girls with zero hair in that area, so do a ton of guys I know and so now I'm supposed to believe that somewhere in Howard's brain he is secretly thinking that Beth is a 6 year-old in bed? I like it bald because it seems cleaner (realistic or not) and way more appealing.

This falls into the same category that I had someone tell me once. He said guys who ride motorcycles are all unhappy in life and are all pussies who want to die but can't actually commit suicide but they strongly hope every ride that they may have a car or truck cut them off at high speed so they can get killed that way when they can't control the situation.

Which statement is more ridiculous?

Look.. I didn't say he was obsessed with little girls ...I don't think he is.... I didn't say that guys who favored it were obsessed with little girls. I said he was obsessed with that "look" on an adult woman.. and it is that look....A number of guests have said the same thing to him.. I don't know what he is thinking but he is constantly raising the subject as with Natalie Manes yesterday.. When she said that she had a landing strip or something like that he said... "you got to get rid of it" "get rid of it"... As if he wants to rid the world of pubic hair... and just today he was talking about how his balls stuck to his legs when he shaved down... why the obsession I ask...? Thats' all... ..otherwise.. to each his own.. live and let live... let the shaving begin...down with pubic hair!

Learjet35A

Oct 14, 2008
Burbank, CA
He talks on the air for what, 20 hours a week and talks about whatever fills time, sometimes he can be reaching for a topic and sex comes up alot if you're a horny dude. If I had an uncensored show and have hot chicks on I would certainly be asking the same question regarding pubic hair, lesbian experiences, oral and the like. To me it's a chance to find out about a chick that you can never just call and ask on the phone without police knocking at your door for harassment a little while later.

I think that's all there is to it.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Thats' all... ..otherwise.. to each his own.. live and let live... let the shaving begin...down with pubic hair!

He likes to be "parting with the hairs".

The second time I've used that line.