Call into the show & ask 2 simple questions...

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Would you consider calling into the show, or perhaps the Wrap-Up Show, as I will try, and ask 2 questions which I think are more than fair to ask:

"Is Artie still employed by SiriusXM and/or the Stern show, or is he not? If not, who will be replacing him in the chair?"

Those are probably questions best asked of Gary, actually. Doesn't mean they will answer honestly, but it's hardly prying to know such a thing. I think it also forces their hand to deal with a discontented audience that wants someone in the Jackie/Artie chair - even if it's Jackie or Artie.

May give them pause for thought of their AUDIENCE instead of just killing time on the air.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
You can call and get through but you'd have to lie about what you're going to ask.

They should address if Artie is gone or not but my guess is he's not gone. At least not yet.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Isn't that about what the guy asked yesterday when Howard made his few comments on Artie?

That guy asked if Breuer was replacing Artie, and the answer was no, but didn't really address the issue beyond that. :idunno:

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Umm uhhh, that cheap Jew bastard Howard umm ahh Stern and that cock...sucka Tim Sabien cheap bastard umm ahhh..

:D:jj:

OMFG - if someone suggests to Riley that Artie is getting paid megabucks NOT to work, can you imagine what Riley's response would be? HAHAHA! :p

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
OMFG - if someone suggests to Riley that Artie is getting paid megabucks NOT to work, can you imagine what Riley's response would be? HAHAHA! :p

Riley - 100% bullshit. 100% entertaining.