C. Payne

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
His rant today was offically timed at 3 minutes and 32 seconds of pure gold today!

"Just because he doesnt date his sister and throw down Budweisers every 2 seconds doesnt mean hes a bad guy"

:ter:

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
His rant today was offically timed at 3 minutes and 32 seconds of pure gold today!

"Just because he doesnt date his sister and throw down Budweisers every 2 seconds doesnt mean hes a bad guy"

I didn't hear it. What was it about? :confused:

johnbom

Oct 25, 2008
South Carolina
I enjoy listening to him. Its not only the delivery, but he lives and breathes NASCAR and usually has a good point or two.

Doesn't hurt he's from SC, my newly (15 years ago) adopted home-state! ;)

linkster

Oct 15, 2008
Arlington, MA

Chris just called in to TMD and apologized for his inbred comment yesterday.

Andrew8468

Plans on freezing in the dark
Oct 26, 2008
Canada, eh?
I heard that yesterday and it sounded like he needed professional help, if you know what I mean.
:clueless:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Chris is fantastic. I don't hear him as much anymore but his comments on the post race show this past weekend were classic.

"Mad Dog Chris"......he needs his own spot during the shows. Kind of like the nascar version of Paul Harvey.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Today Chris made comment about people burning up "my website". So, what is Chris's website??

I guess he means his Facebook page. But he has to realize, like the Precious and Puddin, that you just have to on and delete the crap sometimes. If you annoy someone and they have a place to ridicule you for it, their gonna do it. Bagley gets waaaaay to excited about fans loading his page up with crap. Hell, people dont respect anything anymore, so they dont care.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Honestly, if your going to open up your facebook page to all the fans, advertise that, and then tal about how people post on your facebook page, you reap what you sow.

caleb22

Mar 4, 2009
CPayne doesn't bother me much at all. He's entitled to his opinion as we all are. Yes, he can talk a mile a minute but I get a kick out of it once in a while. He must use the celebrity line when he calls in.

Poole did rip him somewhat the other day which was a little bit of a surprise to me.

foyt

Oct 23, 2008
South of Terre Haute
There are a lot of good callers out there.

What about Hank in Cali? Ever since he discovered raresportsfilms.com, he seems to be a wealth of trivial knowledge. Almost too much for me. I know "change the channel". And thinking of Too Much Information, now that William has got his book reader he called Moody today and called him out on some driver information from the past.

128 seems to take on the identity of a family, doesn't it?

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
[128 seems to take on the identity of a family, doesn't it?

Absolutely. I watch races and think "oh (fill in name) will talk about that on the show".

Last edited by a moderator:

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
What about Hank in Cali? Ever since he discovered raresportsfilms.com, he seems to be a wealth of trivial knowledge. Almost too much for me. I know "change the channel".

I hate to be a hater, but this guy is so damn annoying!!
I realize there are some people that just dont have a life, but I believe, and I may be wrong, that the majority of fans dont really care what shoe size the winner of the 1977 "whatever 500" was wearing OR why it was an advantage!!!! The dude could make Pocono more boring if thats possible!!:rofl2: