Bubbas real Dad

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
I was kinda surprised when Bubba had his Dad on Monday. He called him up to wish him a Happy Birthday. I never knew the whole story but I think we learned of it whether it was explained or implied.

I hope it wasn't too uncomfortable for Bubba but I feel the way his father was is typical of a lot of peoples relationships with family.

Oct 9, 2008
LBC
I was kinda surprised when Bubba had his Dad on Monday. He called him up to wish him a Happy Birthday. I never knew the whole story but I think we learned of it whether it was explained or implied.

I hope it wasn't too uncomfortable for Bubba but I feel the way his father was is typical of a lot of peoples relationships with family.

I think there is much more to the story than what we heard and I found it interesting that his dad called him during the show the next day. All kids want their parents approval I think and you could hear the hurt in bubba's voice after that call. Families are a complicated animal:mad:

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
Oh man, of all of the days to not listen. I called in the other day, to the FM show, but never got on. There were only 30 minutes until the show ended. I have been listening to his FM show, over the Internet, this past week.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Yeah his Dad had Airtime on Wednesday and Thursday. The main reason he doesn't talk to his Dad on Air is because Janie Cakes would be upset. But she and her husband Jeff are on a cruise not listening.