Bubba's Ratings.

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
Apperantly the have taken a big shit on him in Orlando, Jax and Richmond. I guess the Mj talk and tampa bay news and pawning Bubba Army Merch didn't go over so well ? (in some capacity):roflmao:

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Meh....:idunno:
I've said it before. His censored show doesn't interest me. I check it out every day at work but maybe 1 out of the 4 days I leave it on until I leave.
I don't fault him for his decision I just don't care anymore. I look forward to Fridays. Live and uncensored.
Crap, I just thought. I be theres no live show on Friday. Crap.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
There's your new calling target! If their ratings are shitty, you can call in and call him Opie...

Last edited:

TimTimSalabim

Oct 17, 2008
Meh....:idunno:
I've said it before. His censored show doesn't interest me. I check it out every day at work but maybe 1 out of the 4 days I leave it on until I leave.
I don't fault him for his decision I just don't care anymore. I look forward to Fridays. Live and uncensored.
Crap, I just thought. I be theres no live show on Friday. Crap.

That's pretty much where I'm at too, I rarely listen to the censored show. I try to remember to listen on Fridays.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I listened yesterday when Bubba was talking about the ratings. Those numbers simply made no sense. People don't go from a 1 share to a 12 share within a month. Those numbers had insane changes since last month.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
I listened yesterday when Bubba was talking about the ratings. Those numbers simply made no sense. People don't go from a 1 share to a 12 share within a month. Those numbers had insane changes since last month.
I still want to know how the fuck Monsters in the Morning went from a 0.0 to a 7.7.

And wasn't it Elliot that supposedly went from a 2.8 to a 14.8?

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I like Bubba's Sirius show,but I'm not a huge fan of his replayed radio show. When he would keep going on and on about MJ I would tune right the fuck out.

TheScionicMan

Oct 11, 2008
Sounds like people are just leaving their PPM device on top of their radio tuned to their favorite channel...

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Yep - I think the PPM is going to cause a giant shakeout in what ratings even mean anymore. Going to be ugly til things settle down.

TheScionicMan

Oct 11, 2008
The real question is how did Hank "happen" to come across this info:

A) Secretly listens to BTLS show

B) Trolling a BTLS fan forum (a show he allegedly doesn't listen to anymore)

C) Saw it while marking out to himself on SFN

D) All of the above.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008

D) All of the above.

E) Gets his pppest talking points from wackbag.com.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com

D) All of the above.
He's a closet mark. He wears his Bubba Biker Vest while making his calls to Howard. :hhh:

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
It's funny how they say the 3 PM to 7 PM ET show is "censored." Yes, the callers are clean, but if they have the unedited clips, they'll splice them in for the Sirius air.

It's actually dirtier than Mastertape Theatre.

But, I guess if you can't say "fuck those fucking asswipe cunts motherfucker asswipe dildo cuntlicker salad tosser jabrone", it's not uncensored.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008

D) All of the above.

Exactly. I couldn't give two shits about O&A, Jason Ellis, R&F, Mad Dog, whoever the hell else is out there. I don't give them any attention. I couldn't tell you their guests of the day, what songs they played coming out of commerical, their theme songs, or anything. It doesn't mean I hate them, but I just don't pay attention to them.

It's like the NBA. I don't follow the NBA, but do I go around trashing it? No.

Yet, this hank-the-dwarf guy, apparently hasn't listened to Howard in years, hates Howard, yet can't pull himself away. Interesting situation.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
It's funny how they say the 3 PM to 7 PM ET show is "censored." Yes, the callers are clean, but if they have the unedited clips, they'll splice them in for the Sirius air.

It's actually dirtier than Mastertape Theatre.

But, I guess if you can't say "fuck those fucking asswipe cunts motherfucker asswipe dildo cuntlicker salad tosser jabrone", it's not uncensored.
Good point. It's like Bubba Tape Theater except the tapes are only a few hours old.

I still say they should air the show live on another channel like they used to when Bubba was on XM 152. They could still keep the "explicit version" on the same channel and timeslot.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Good point. It's like Bubba Tape Theater except the tapes are only a few hours old.

I still say they should air the show live on another channel like they used to when Bubba was on XM 152. They could still keep the "explicit version" on the same channel and timeslot.

Yeah. Just because 101 isn't available doesn't mean there's nothing on any other channel.

Live from 6 AM to whenever on another channel. I like. :) They could do what O&A tried to do with a censored version on FM and unedited on SiriusXM. Then they splice and dice for H101.