Bubba's Rant on Sirius

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Comment and discuss here.......

Yikes, he is going NUTS on Sirius and we're really getting the full story from Bubba's side.

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008
I don't listen to Bubba (I don't live in a trailer and sleep with my sister). What did he say? Have they finally gotten rid of him?

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I don't listen to Bubba (I don't live in a trailer and sleep with my sister). What did he say? Have they finally gotten rid of him?

Move to a trailer and start fucking your sister, and maybe we'll tell you.

Reactions: Blitz71

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
No deal. When he leaves (fingers crossed), will his name be removed from this forum?

No, since Bubba still exists digitally all over the place, with Bubba Raw, as well as his testicle radio stream.

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008
No, since Bubba still exists digitally all over the place, with Bubba Raw, as well as his testicle radio stream.

Every "Wacky Zoo Morning Crew" in America has a live stream. Should they all be included in this forum?

Blitz71

Oct 12, 2008
Elizabethtown, PA
www.myspace.com

fuck-you.jpg

Wayne Edwards

Oct 13, 2008

I didn't hear it either but would like to know what he said.... thanks for ruining it for everyone, Forevernever!

(BTW love that picture, Bark.....)

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Podcast willie would be good, but not sure it would be a priority for Bubba for a while. I think the guys are in need of some downtime after the last year with the crazy work schedule. However, I'd love to hear one, and would even consider paying a bit, depending on frequency and length.