Bubba's goes off about sirius....again

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I'm waiting for him to be cut off. He's saying he could have been on the air yesterday and from the sounds of it he's NOT coming back. :( :( :(

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
He's going off! Nice. Just went to break but he said when he comes back he's talking about the $$ he gets. That should be sweet.
If they come back from comerical.

Chance00

Oct 15, 2008
Chicago
every time he pauses i'm wondering if he's been dumped. bubba going off is always great. can't wait to hear about the money...

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Going to suck without Bubba. While I won't cancel my subscription over it, it certainly doesn't give me much reason to hang on to it after Howard retires. There are a few music channels I like, but certainly not enough of them to continue paying for 3 subs when I have 2 iPods.

Shortsighted thinkers over at Sirius...

Ryan

Nov 7, 2008
Lincoln NE
If they do not resign Bubba it will be a shame ! Him and Howard are the reason I got satellite and they have some of the best talk radio going. I am not an O&A fan and do not see them as a replacement for Bubba. Today's rant is the best. If they do not make it back to Sirius I will have to keep looking at his website to find out how I catch his show in the midwest.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I got it for NASCAR so I'm cancelling everything but I may cancel one subscribtion. Just to prove a point.

Chance00

Oct 15, 2008
Chicago
Artie is just cracking jokes and saying that he's really disappointed in corporate for the way they're treating Bubba.

Last edited:

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
We should all do this.

Even if it is just for a day, a weekend or a week.

Howard will be gone from 12/22-1/4 at least.

Cancel then.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
I just canceled one of my accounts and gave BTLS as the reason.

They sure aren't making it easy to want to keep multiple radios. At this point the only channels I listen to on Sirius are 100 and 101. The rest of the service has lost my interest to a large extent. if bubba goes, that is one less reason to remain a subscriber.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Is Bubba on a replay right now??? I think they just cut him.

I missed a few minutes but they came out of the break playing the Shit a thon that was missed from the other day.

I have no idea if they were cut off and went to replay or if Bubba planned this.

Will Bubba be back on Monday? I doubt it.